International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just to let you know, my absents has nothing to do with anything I have said. I stand by what I say even though it maybe be useless rubbish based on no fact... I think! But then that's sledging???
Well no offense, but your sledging isn't that good... add some fire and aggression... lol. Well it seems ok but you could do with some real fire...:D

D

Deleted member 46200

Well no offense, but your sledging isn't that good... add some fire and aggression... lol. Well it seems ok but you could do with some real fire...:D
I guess that'll get me banned...?

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

You'll be banned if you use 'F' words not for sledging... And People tolerate sledging in PCPL and thats a part of it.... It makes the league fun...

Am I right ? @RUDOLPH

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
You'll be banned if you use 'F' words not for sledging... And People tolerate sledging in PCPL and thats a part of it.... It makes the league fun...

Am I right ? @RUDOLPH
Sledging is part of PCPL, correct. The idea behind it is to unnerve your opponent on the field, here it's more of sharp, witty comments, remarks or images that put the opposition on the back foot. If the intended target can't give a good comeback you know that you've won. It's intended to be fun, not personal or harmful and not to be taken personally.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Sledging is part of PCPL, correct. The idea behind it is to unnerve your opponent on the field, here it's more of sharp, witty comments, remarks or images that put the opposition on the back foot. If the intended target can't give a good comeback you know that you've won. It's intended to be fun, not personal or harmful and not to be taken personally.

(Thanks for the explanation... You are definitely my fav Staffie...)

The idea behind it is to unnerve your opponent on the field, here it's more of sharp, witty comments, remarks or images that put the opposition on the back foot.

The current condition of your team ?

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Well I mean not like swearing... The abitlity to unnerve your opponent like Rudi said... You only confuse me because you focus on one thing and say something else that has nothing to do what you said. :D

D

Deleted member 46200

Am I right ? @RUDOLPH
Well I mean not like swearing... The abitlity to unnerve your opponent like Rudi said... You only confuse me because you focus on one thing and say something else that has nothing to do what you said. :D

I think 100% of men would say that's because I'm female... ?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
The match is still a day away right?
Why don't you all go and enjoy the outskirts of Xtreme Circle until then.
Some pics to lust you all.
Let's start the tour with some facilities of Xtreme Circle.

3500.jpg

Xtremely Xplicit Spa cum Swimming Pool
3500.jpg

Some pics from just outside their stadium.
cowsfindfood.jpg
1386050406_g_image.jpeg
r
brazil-filthy-water.jpg

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The match is still a day away right?
Why don't you all go and enjoy the outskirts of Xtreme Circle until then.
Some pics to lust you all.
Let's start the tour with some facilities of Xtreme Circle.

3500.jpg

Xtremely Xplicit Spa cum Swimming Pool
3500.jpg

Some pics from just outside their stadium.
cowsfindfood.jpg
1386050406_g_image.jpeg
r
brazil-filthy-water.jpg

Here's the Xtreme Circle itself. That's why they use a picture from DBC, their real stadium looks like this

57_big.jpg

Last edited:

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I think 100% of men would say that's because I'm female... ?
Why do you think men dislike females? It seems to me you think that men secretly disrespect women. Men can be annoying more or less than females. (Not saying you are annoying). The men on this site respect women and I respect all females. It looks like you think men dislike women. But that's not the case.

D

Deleted member 46200

Why do you think men dislike females? It seems to me you think that men secretly disrespect women. Men can be annoying more or less than females. (Not saying you are annoying). The men on this site respect women and I respect all females. It looks like you think men dislike women. But that's not the case.
I just don't think you're getting me...

Can someone who understands what I said please step up!!!!

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I just don't think you're getting me...

Can someone who understands what I said please step up!!!!
That is exactly what I meant when I said I get confused by your posts sometimes....

Users who are viewing this thread