Not open for further replies.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif

I can for the life of me not understand why some of the Xtremely Xplicit players run their mouths after that dismal performance they just had :facepalm

Take some advise from The Demons, they had lost... Admitted they got outplayed on the day, congratulated The Saints and went off on their merry way.

They didn't run smack like you guys... Generally people who aren't embarrassed by their performances remain silent, the ones that are embarrassed run smack.​

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Tell that to one who started it. If you hit us, we hit back. Stay nice and we return the favor.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
:Lol We are the only team alongside The Demons who have participated in two season as of now. We are the seniors in terms of team history, participation, auctions etc...

KXIP were having the same attitude like some of the folks in here when they won two consecutive games at the start of IPL. See where they are listed in the points table now. :D

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
:Lol We are the only team alongside The Demons who have participated in two season as of now. We are the seniors in terms of team history, participation, auctions etc...

KXIP were having the same attitude like some of the folks in here when they won two consecutive games at the start of IPL. See where they are listed in the points table now. :D
LOL, You are the Kid who has failed in the class and trying to bully around saying I am senior as I am studying in the same class for two years.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread