Round 1 - Sky Hawks -vs- Xtremely Xplicit @ Newlands Cricket Stadium, Live today @ 5:45 PM IST

Status
Not open for further replies.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I guess we'll keep replaying until XX win :mad[DOUBLEPOST=1490540335][/DOUBLEPOST]@The Punisher just give us the points and sim the other matches with Cricksim. We have won twice already and we deserve to get the points that we earned.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well played boys! :)

If there will be another rematch. I swear I will quit PCPL!

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess we'll keep replaying until XX win :mad[DOUBLEPOST=1490540335][/DOUBLEPOST]@The Punisher just give us the points and sim the other matches with Cricksim. We have won twice already and we deserve to get the points that we earned.
Would you have said the same if we had won that two games?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
It doesn't matter what i would have said, because WE WON!
Have some respect towards PCPL management. They have been saying that simulator isn't giving accurate result as the teams get out prematurely. Let's see, we'll bat first and you guys chase the target. I can bet a million vCash that we'll get you out within 100 runs.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Have some respect towards PCPL management. They have been saying that simulator isn't giving accurate result as the teams get out prematurely. Let's see, we'll bat first and you guys chase the target. I can bet a million vCash that we'll get you out within 100 runs.
I am disrespecting the PCPL management? How?
Just because your team is shit, it isn't the fault of the simulator.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I am disrespecting the PCPL management? How?
Just because your team is shit, it isn't the fault of the simulator.
That what I'm saying, you guys chase our total and you will get to know which team is shut.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That what I'm saying, you guys chase our total and you will get to know which team is shut.
You lost twice, get over it. It wasn't just because you were betting second.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Surely you guys don't want to be known for beating the opposition twice with a irregular simulator. I do feel for you guys, honestly I do. I can guarantee you guys this is not a conspiracy against you all. Let's do this fair and square... please don't fight amongst each other.
Sky Hawks, don't allow this to demotivate your team members. You guys are a strong unit with dedicated members.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Surely you guys don't want to be known for beating the opposition twice with a irregular simulator. I do feel for you guys, honestly I do. I can guarantee you guys this is not a conspiracy against you all. Let's do this fair and square... please don't fight amongst each other.
Sky Hawks, don't allow this to demotivate your team members. You guys are a strong unit with dedicated members.
Yes, but we won't be that dedicated anymore if we keep replaying matches we won.
I didn't mean that there was a conspiracy, i was just angry generally

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What was happened in this match ? Wasn't that a one-sided game?

Even though the ratings are good according to you and its just a simulator issue. Wasn't the above match had simulator issue?

Wasn't that match one-sided? This match is one-sided.

We guys respected your all rematch decisions and the last rematch decision too. In which ratings weren't accurate. You guys took time and included NMA in PCPL management. :)

Why it is keep happening? Is this fair for Sky Hawks?

My opinion is to keep rematching until we won't get nail-biting results. Or I'll say until XX don't win!

Sorry for being too much harsh. I am not disrespecting PCPL and PCPL players and mangers. But if a rematch happens. I'll quit PCPL. I am not blackmailing nor saying like I'll do a favor to you guys by leaving PCPL. I will quit just because I think its best for me :)

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Did you try other matches with same ratings?

If not, then how can you say that it has been the problems in the ratings.. What if it was just luck and this happened?

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
What was happened in this match ? Wasn't that a one-sided game?

Even though the ratings are good according to you and its just a simulator issue. Wasn't the above match had simulator issue?

Wasn't that match one-sided? This match is one-sided.

We guys respected your all rematch decisions and the last rematch decision too. In which ratings weren't accurate. You guys took time and included NMA in PCPL management. :)

Why it is keep happening? Is this fair for Sky Hawks?

My opinion is to keep rematching until we won't get nail-biting results. Or I'll say until XX don't win!

Sorry for being too much harsh. I am not disrespecting PCPL and PCPL players and mangers. But if a rematch happens. I'll quit PCPL. I am not blackmailing nor saying like I'll do a favor to you guys by leaving PCPL. I will quit just because I think its best for me :)
I stand by you!

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
They have been testing it out and they saw it was giving too many irregularities. Some matches were fine but then another string of matches were completely one sided. They got a good string of good matches and hence decided to start the OD leg but this match started was once again one-sided and started another string of one-sided matches. Since the developer is on a break for personal reasons we cannot take out the issues so they are decided to restart with another simulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread