Round 1 - Sky Hawks -vs- Xtremely Xplicit @ Newlands Cricket Stadium , Live link on post #45

B

Bigby Wolf

Thats 5 fifer for Rafay! Brilliant bowling by him.[DOUBLEPOST=1489583911][/DOUBLEPOST]So its over Hawks won by 75 runs.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Match at its position but Rafay is a class!

Some serious changes needed.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
@The Punisher what's a good restraunt in the city? We're coming there. And for tomorrow's @Naman Thakur 's b'day pary we're in Persian Darbar, Bandra, Mumbai!

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Smashed Ya![DOUBLEPOST=1489584123][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bring on the Tandoori Birthday Boy! Hawks won its Party Time.
You don't know the actual scenario behind our loss, do you?

If you look closely at our lineup, there are 3 main champion players missing in our lineup. And do you know what's the reason behind me opening the innings? No. So it goes like this:

I and Ali decided to pull off a game out of thin batting lineup - out of form Shakti and no Naman Thakur in the lineup. No bowlers like Salman and Barry, our frontline bowlers who can take wickets at will. You are new, ask your team mates about them. Naman was right in identifying it (check the 1st page)

To be honest, I had sacrificed my wicket just to bring back Tarzan. He was going under worst form of his career with no remarkable performance in T20 leg and scored single digits. I agree that our batsmen didn't perform but is it possible to survive against deathly bowling of ARK with too inexperienced batting lineup?

Rise of Makwana! Beware folks, the members who were part of PCPL 5 know better than us on how dangerous Makwana can be on his day. We will get back to regular routine of team lineup as we have got no reason than to move forward.

Well played SkyHawks and well played ARK. Also well played Makwana and RTD.

We will be back very strong than ever before.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
We lost ? Disappointing. But this is still starting. I am sure we will bounce back. I lost 500k vcash too :(

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Great win by the Sky Hawks. Beautiful team performance and the best part was seeing our batting click with our bowling. Abdul Rafay was awesome with that 6 fer, to get Xpilicit all out for 199. Everyone played a part and I'm sure we shut up those who called us "Flops" because we showed we can beat any team. C'mon guys, let's keep this going and hopefully win this!!!! :)

Myself and Chu Tya played well and we bowled well. But teams better be aware of Abdul Rafay, becuase he will simply rip you apart.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Don't worry, we're testing as opposition is a min-now. ;)

So who are we having for dinner in the first round? Hh it's a Hawk. I heard they taste not so bad.

Chicken Tandoori. We've a birthday party of mine after completing the match and all the Hawks are invited on the land.

Ready for? Getting smashed? :D

We will win this.

Use

They have no meat on them for a starter and taste bitter...

To SkyHawks,

You will Xtremely be sorry for this Xplicit post.

:lol

Users who are viewing this thread