LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Consider it your homework. Figure that out, decipher her and try to win against us the next time.
Still hot minded? I thought you guys will be happy after this win. Oh. I forgot you're 'XX'

D

Deleted member 46200

So you still don't know what type of delivery you bowled?
Teesra is what an Off spinner bowls... No wonder you didn't pick it up.

Chotha isn't that the Saints word for fear...?

I think it was a leg break hoping to trap him LBW but there was too much turn and possibly not in line to much wrist action (coming from a girl).

Yes I am a wrist spinner!!!

D

Deleted member 46200

To all members of the Saints.
8cabb2606d8792d5ef1bcfabac5d5c0f_cricket-australias-australian-cricket-memes_620-349.jpeg

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Fearsome tweak that, our bowlers didn't produce at all. Kurt and Jack was unusually expensive.. Great knocks by Gibbs and Vasilios. Congratulations XX see you at Lord's...

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
You forgot to fix the ratings, didn't you :p
Nope, during testing Saints beat XX so conclusively I was worried that we'll have a riot on our hands ...
Ratings... At least I got Herschelle Gibb's phone number...
Gibbs is naughty, Cazza it's not his real number... he had a bunch of groupies a couple of days ago... don't feel bad, he did the same to them ;)

D

Deleted member 46200

Nope, during testing Saints beat XX so conclusively I was worried that we'll have a riot on our hands ...

Gibbs is naughty, Cazza it's not his real number... he had a bunch of groupies a couple of days ago... don't feel bad, he did the same to them ;)
Blondes!!! Dam...

Users who are viewing this thread