Embarrassing Losses

Marto

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well after the Aussie capitulation against Bangladesh last week I thought upsets were on the cards but I didn't pick this!

My team is Warickshire and I have won the county and one day for the last 2 years. Round 3 of the C&G and up against Scotland so I rest a few players and play some youngsters still expecting an easy victory. Scotland rack up 245 (with one of my batsmen taking 6 wickets, the rest of the bowling was ****e)! My team all out for 160!

What is your worst defeat? :boxing

G

Gilchrist

Losing to a team that chases 300 is bad, but I did chase a few like that though...

Geraint Jones

School Cricketer
I bowled Glouster out for 97 and then I was bowled out for 78 playing as Derbyshire and was not happy!!!

G

Gilchrist

I just lost to Glamorgan I think playing with Glouscter and I scored 3/309 and yet they passed my target by 2 wickets and bloody hell i wasnt happy!!! my team preformed like ****

squiz

International Coach
Probably losing the test series against the West Indies after thrashing the poms 5-0 in the ashes

warrior123

Club Cricketer
my worst defaet was in a ODI and i was england(even though im not a pomie) and i made 5/334 and in reply i had australia in trouble at 7/190 untill hayden(batting at 7 for sum reason) made 124* and this was the world cup final i was so annoyed.

G

Gilchrist

Mate, do you want to stop bringing up old topics like this please?

James_W

Club Cricketer
Why not? if he started a new one, people would tell him to go back to the old one anyway, it's fine to bump old threads if you stick to the point of the thread.

avk2love

Club Cricketer
my worst defeat was when i played with 10 genuine batsmen and bangladesh made 340+ runs over my bad batsman's bowling and inspite having so many batsmen no one clicked and i lost to reach even 230 +,
another gloureous day for bangladesh

embi

International Coach
An embarrasing loss was a first class game of Kent vs Gloustershire, me playing as kent, I bowled them out cheaply on a batsmans pitch, one of my openers carried his bat to a 206 not out and Kent had a 100 run lead. Unfortunately Kent failed to bowl well and Gloustershire set us 210 or so to win. I went all out to get it, and the inevitable happened and they won by 80 runs. Not so much the total, but the circumstances make it embarrasing.

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
I think I remember losing to Berkshire with Gloucestershire, on an older version.

langerrox

International Coach
I lost making 430.... to sri lanka, i was cut as. I thought id whoop em making 430 but some random name player made like 160

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
I think I once lost to Wiltshire with someone else, but I think I let them win because its my home county.

Users who are viewing this thread