Emerging Team Trophy

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pakistan beat India in the second match of the tournament.

Result

Pakistan: 137 all out (Pathan 4/22)
India: 100 all out (Fahad Masood 4/30)

Pakistan win by 37 runs.

I have to say I don't think much of these emerging cricketers. It could be the pitches, but they seem to be pretty poor batsmen.

I

imported_Rollo

Good work Pakistan youngsters. :thumbs: And for India, the rivalry just carries on. :)

N

Nirav85

wacko...the reason i said ceylon is because it drives andrew nuts.... :D ....good work to pak on winning...but i dont think it is the emerging xi...it is the bowling xi :lol:

N

Nirav85

and sohail dont u know it is a sin to drink...dont worry i am jk...but it is .... :lol:

hang your head in shame

T

temp

Originally posted by amir51@Sep 28 2003, 04:51 PM
and sohail dont u know it is a sin to drink...dont worry i am jk...but it is .... :lol:

hang your head in shame
Well I haven't seen any post from Sohail, do you mean Sohaib?
If yes, then it's celebration time. Do you mean drinking beer? If yes, then it is a sin in our religion(I mean alcohol).
But here in Saudi Arabia you get non-alcoholic beer. :D so not a sin now.

D

Dimuthu

You guys are crazy :P Like my good friend Munna Says "Don't drink and drive........Puff Weed and Fly!" :devilish: lol

Btw y does Andrew become mad when ppl say Ceylon instead of Sri Lanka? I'm a Sri Lankan and I'm pretty fine wit it B) Though Sri Lanka gives more respect in the name (Sri=great)

Learn something everyday eh? :cheezy:

Peace
DT

I

imported_Rollo

What is it with people saying Andrew hates people saying Ceylon instead of Sri Lanka?

:scratch:

D

Dimuthu

Oh well........ I guess the name Ceylone is easier for Brits to say! (It IS them who came up w that name!)

Btw as for the players and pitches.........I think it's just that the technique of the batsmen is seriously lacking! These pitches are as flat as Darren Lehman's Head :cheezy: lol Batsmen's paradise!

And sorry to say but there is absolutely NO TV COVERAGE!!! (At least in SL) Sad scene!

Peace
DT

N

Nirav85

when i said andrew goes nuts...i didnt mean literally...i meant in a joke way

Users who are viewing this thread