Eng County Patch Realeased (Check Download Centre)

Do you Guys want a County Patch ??

• YEAH !!!!

Votes: 64 95.5%
  • NO !!!

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Hariz

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys,

As you all must have noticed my World Cup 1992 Patch I have tried to create an enhancement to BLIC which already has a fantastic layout and options !!! Now I am planning to create a County Patch in the same fashion with the proper Kits and Squads !!! for this one I require the help of this PC community !!!

I require the squads of all Eng County teams !!! Plz note that a squad of 16 players is possible so please post squads containing the best 16 of that team !!! Moreover I require good pics of the Kits !!! Both ODI and test (NL or something) !!! With this help I will be able to complete it sooner and more accurately !! If possible plz post alongwith the squad members the model of the bat they use !!! ;)

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
You will also be limited to 16 teams than can play 4 and 5 day matches so we'll need to drop two teams as CC ones.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
wil it replace the teams like World XI , saian XI < pakistan India England etc ....

Hariz

International Cricketer
Ste said:
Sounds like a good idea, could the C2004/2005 squads be used for the squads?

Ste

Yeah Perhaps I'll try that !!!

usy57_pak said:
wil it replace the teams like World XI , saian XI < pakistan India England etc ....

Yeah but you'll be able to install/uninstall the patch !!! Just like the WC and Classic patch !!!

Ronan_UK

Club Cricketer
Pretty pointless putting a no there, because if you don't want it, why bother bringing down everyone else's wishes? Put me in for it though :)

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Ronan_UK said:
Pretty pointless putting a no there, because if you don't want it, why bother bringing down everyone else's wishes? Put me in for it though :)

Your right I just make my own in create a team then put players in

Hariz

International Cricketer
Ronan_UK said:

Not all the members here are interested in county teams and they might want to see other kind of stuff being made so it would be pointless making a patch that only a handful want because it demands a lot of work !!! But nice to see its going well !!! :)

Wildwil

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Make 1 please. Also SA one once your done please.

andy82

Club Cricketer
Hell Yeah I'm in for it.

Only problem is that when you uninstall the counties patch, would it mean that you'd have to put your roster back manually or would it do it automaticly?

BTW, You can use my Essex Kit I made ;)

Hariz

International Cricketer
I will definately make it !!! Its upto the members to download it or not !!! No one is forcing you to do it !!! if you wanna play with your custom team plz do it !!!

andy82 said:
Hell Yeah I'm in for it.

Only problem is that when you uninstall the counties patch, would it mean that you'd have to put your roster back manually or would it do it automaticly?

BTW, You can use my Essex Kit I made ;)

Send me your essex kit if you can !!! It would be a help !!! Thx ;)

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
andy82 said:
Hell Yeah I'm in for it.

Does it automatically. I perfected the installer for the WC1992 patch :)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Barmyarmy . what about Scotland in BLIC ????????

Users who are viewing this thread