Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Britney Spear's Dad

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
If I had the patience and time I would start a Rebel thread where Jonny Bairstow leads HIS England team, made up of forgotten men and rejects, to Australia to reclaim the Ashes.

1 Keaton Jennings
2 Adam Lyth
3 Gary Ballance
4 James Vince
5 Jonny Bairstow Captain, Wicket-keeper, All Round good guy
6 Ben Duckett
7 Liam Dawson
8 David Willey
9 Toby Roland-Jones
10 Jake Ball
11 Harry Gurney

Carrying the drinks: Mark Stoneman, Haseeb Hameed, Simon Kerrigan, Scott Borthwick

I think we would all love to see an angry yorkie in Jonny leading the side with head buts rather than runs! On Roland Jones, he was superb when he’s played in tests, his fall from grace has been surprising and disappointing. Would love to see anti test match cricketer Harry gurney bowl the english to victory!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think we would all love to see an angry yorkie in Jonny leading the side with head buts rather than runs! On Roland Jones, he was superb when he’s played in tests, his fall from grace has been surprising and disappointing. Would love to see anti test match cricketer Harry gurney bowl the english to victory!
TRJ was in the squad for the Ashes - same year Ashes Cricket came out - but I think he got a stress fracture and missed a lot of cricket. England lost 4-0 and decided the fast bowlers were more important than anything. Then we changed the rules of qualification 12 months later and signed Jofra Archer on a free transfer from the West Indies.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I’d like see Harry Gurney get a stress fracture

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
TRJ was in the squad for the Ashes - same year Ashes Cricket came out - but I think he got a stress fracture and missed a lot of cricket. England lost 4-0 and decided the fast bowlers were more important than anything. Then we changed the rules of qualification 12 months later and signed Jofra Archer on a free transfer from the West Indies.

Hahaha what a great free transfer - massive bargain. Imagine the Windies with him! At the moment I wouldn’t be surprised if TRJ is flown into India with our rotation policy. Stone, Wood and archer will be great down under I hope but so could Curran and Woakes....

Back to Dutch’s down under tour, looking forward to see which spinner cuts the mustard and who opens at the top.

D

Dutch

Hahaha what a great free transfer - massive bargain. Imagine the Windies with him! At the moment I wouldn’t be surprised if TRJ is flown into India with our rotation policy. Stone, Wood and archer will be great down under I hope but so could Curran and Woakes....

Back to Dutch’s down under tour, looking forward to see which spinner cuts the mustard and who opens at the top.
Whatever happens it looks like Britney Spears' dad has a good chance of winning the Ashes according to the wisdom of our readers......as i am playing as England I like Britney Spears Dad's odds....

D

Dutch

Ha ha not sure how I am going to get this back to serious business!

Would be keen from people to hear which relatively new Australian faces they expect to see come the Ashes.......

D

Dutch

Continuing the interactive theme: who do YOU think England should take on the plane Down Under? Does Jimmy A still have a part to play? Should Wood be on the plane? Bairstow? Give us your thoughts and I will take everybody's thoughts into consideration and ignore them......
Post automatically merged:

Warner
Langer
Labo
Smith
Head
Green
Paine
Cumming
Starc
Hazlewood
Lyon

is nailed on Brisbane line-up
Labo and Cummo make a most satisfactory combo.....

Users who are viewing this thread