England vs Pakistan 2006 ODI Series

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
1st match washed out, guess it is good news for me as I'm missing a bowler.

Edit: Ian Bell had a ripper :(

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
How you can you miss out Shoaib Akhtar? :rolleyes: I didn't follow the match, but it seems that rain saved England. But Younis Khan and later on Mohammad Yousuf could have made runs which could have helped me. Too bad the rain came.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Asif, Rana and my 3rd bowler is injured. Not too hard to miss Akhtar when both Asif and Rana have proven themselves.

Smack

School Cricketer
^ true. picking the bowlers was very hard this time. I left out Harmison took Gough instead.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
viral1991 said:
Really? I thought that this match will get abandoned!
Why? The cricketers statistics didn't get abandoned and were added to their career stats. I have always counted rain affected matches in the past, i guess it is up to Zahid if he wants to count it or not.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I never accounted abandoned matches. Simply cause of the reason it would be unfair for the Fantasy Cricket managers, who had a player as captain who didn't get the chance to bat or bowl. The same counts for a normal player of a Fantasy Cricket manager's team who didn't bat or bowl or just a player in his team.

Off course rain matches in Test matches, but then they are accounted as draw, but in ODI's when overs can't be bowled within the limit, they will be abandoned.

nightprowler10

Executive member
Fair points. But that's just part of the game to me. I'd say scrap it if only a few overs were bowled, but we have 57 overs here, but I see your point as well.

viral1991

International Cricketer
ZexyZahid said:
Update after the 1st ODI: http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/engvpak/engine/match/225263.html

I got the three ducks of Pietersen, Strauss and Younis Khan. Asif got the two wickets of the first two players, but that was negated with the ducks. And this is looking bad already for me since Farhat and Harmison didn't play and don't seem to play in the upcoming matches.

1st ODI? :p :cool: ;)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I've changed it. And it isn't looking good for the 2nd ODI at the current moment either.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Ahktar is killing me now. Wish I had kept him now as I had 3 Pakistan bowlers. My captain isn't bowling which isn't helping me.

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
I dont have Akhtar or Asif in my team and they both are taking wickets, and then Gul is not playing Harmison is not playing so nothing for me from bowling side.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
i was also having Harmison.. but he was ruled out of the series...

Also i ve KP, YounisKhan,Inzi and Collinghood who didnt perform well :mad

Users who are viewing this thread