England's Journey to EURO 08.Second match completed.(UEFAEURO08)

Do you think Capella's decision to make David the captain is right?

• Total voters
I am removing ferdinand as he is a defender i have finished the first match.Bets time are over and within 1 hr i will upload the video

shalin_hitter added 40 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

First match done.
.Will give the money as soon as possible

shalin_hitter added 49 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

not a single reply:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
After match press conference

3127.jpg

I am completely shocked with the team.I cant believe that we drew a match against Estonia.Even after we made 5 goals they did actually were able to draw the match against us.The defenders did everything wrong in this match which angers me a lot.In the next match we wont be seeing all of them.Owen played fantastically in the match.Rooney and Beckham also played quite well though our defenders were not upto the mark.

Capello removed from the manager status

3127.jpg

Capello is removed from being the manager of England.After a poor match against an underdog team the England football association has decide to remove Capello from the manager chair.
FergusonG2608_468x632.jpg

Surprisingly Sir Alex Ferguson is approached for being the manager of England.The manager of the most prestigious club in Europe is approached for the job.

FergusonG2608_468x632.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson appointed new England manager.He has taken a club to winning a european title but will he be able to take a country to the title?

Next match ENG V CRO
ODDS
ENGLAND 1/5
CROATIA 4/5
Draw1/2

shalin_hitter added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Deadline 4July

Users who are viewing this thread