Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your wonderful replies guys :cheers ........bit busy for 2 days but will post updates soon :cheers ......................Stay Tuned !!

Thanks to everyone those who enjoyed my story :cheers.....but i was not able to continue with my story due to college work with the projects . I still have a whole series pending ....sorry for that ... :upray :upray
now after a big gap of 1 month i want to continue this story ......

So i want to ask from where i should continue my story ??
A. Continue the series from where i left ..... ie. with S.L.?
B. Or skip the series with S.L. and Pak. and directly start the Champions Trophy so that Ashes will be started at the right time i.e. in Nov-Dec ??

Its all upto u whatever option u choose will be followed....but i want to make Ashes part most interesting
;) ;)

i'd love to see the england-sri lanka series finished but id rather see how they go in the champions trophey mate:)

I would also rather go to Champions Trophy so we can see some of the ASHES :D:D:D

Great to see you back on board Gamerkid and i cant wait for it to start up again

Brett_Lee

Sri Lanka, and maybe if u r finding it tough to complete a game/series in time, then you might want to consider making the thread slightly less comprehensive.

m_vaughan said:
Sri Lanka, and maybe if u r finding it tough to complete a game/series in time, then you might want to consider making the thread slightly less comprehensive.

mate its not the question of finding it tough .... but after a long break ...continuing the story without the actual crisp in that feels bit boring ;) and also pak series is also completed ...so CHampions trophy is also approaching ....

btw m_vaughan do u remain online in yahoo ?

Kshitiz_Indian said:
I would like champions trophy though ;)

Go with Champions Trophy mate and then with the Ashes!!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread