English Football Thread

Which team will perform beyond expectations this season?

• Total voters

sachin

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Drewska said:
6-3 rather odd game, that Arsenal deserved to win. Arsenal weren't brilliant I think it was more invidual performances from Almunia, Aliadiere and Baptista. Our defence was terrible tonight Palleta looked totally out of it. Aliadiere was awesome, should be MoM in my opinion. Overall I don't think we played well at all with the exception of Gerrard who capped off a good performance with a fantastic goal.

Let this sum it up: Anfield, Fowler scores with a backheel, Dudek saves a penalty, Gerrard scores a wonder goal then Hyypia scores a towering header.
And we lose. Not looking great for the future.
Your blind if you think Gerrard played well.He like the rest of your team was aweful.Perhaps with the Exception of Bellamy who tried.C'mon you Gunners!

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
With the team Arsenal fielded I thought it was a great result for them, although the score was more like that we have in a hockey game, not football.

kodos

International Coach
Despite the absence of key players such as Drogba and Terry it still should have been won by Cheslea.

sachin

International Coach
Aston Villa have been absolutely appalling against Man U so far.Giving them way to much space,and it's been like training so far.2-0 PARK and Carrick 20 mins gone.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Rooney hasn't been playing well all season and doesn't seem to be doing any better now. this is the 1st time in his career where he has struggled to find consistent form.

sachin

International Coach
I wouldn't say it was the first time.Earlier this season?Anyway,Rooney was poor,but Man U's passing was very nice and Ronaldo was excellent as usual.Villa redeemed themselves somewhat in the second half,with a good performance.Compared to their first half performance.C'mon you Gunners!Tough game coming up,looking forward to Thierry scoring again,and our line-up.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Liverpool strolled to an easy 3-0 victory today away to Watford. Watford just lack class that is needed in the premiership, which in contrast Liverpool have masses of it. Also two goals for Crouch to silence his critics somewhat.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
i meant all this season is when wayne rooney has struggled.i know wayne rooney had a patch of form but hasn't been himself all season

Users who are viewing this thread