English Football Thread

Which team will perform beyond expectations this season?

• Total voters

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've done the table, I've had United drawing at City, but crucially Arsenal beating Chelski 1-0 and then the big game between the two being 1-1. Interesting results as far as going down with Sheffield United just going down along with West Ham and Watford. Arsenal just managed to get the CL spot over Spurs and Bolton. Here are my results:

On the VDS situation, I would see how he goes until the end of the season and then decide.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Hmmm, I wonder what happened here then....

untitledJPG4388c9b7.JPG

:spy

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
evertonfan said:
Hmmm, I wonder what happened here then....

untitledJPG4388c9b7.JPG

:spy

So, you reckon Liverpool will lose their last 6 games? ;)

Dunno how to produce an image of the table :(

Last edited:

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Ronaldo signs a new 5 year deal. Obviously came to his senses following wednesday night and realised manchester united are the best club in the world atm.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
When did Fulham sack Coleman!? I've only just found this out and it shocked me. He has done a brilliant job for them, especially as a young manager.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
lol! will your slow,that was a dumb decision though. Look at the players he's been forced to sell,Saha,Van der sar,Boa Morte, Malbranque and i'm forgetting some no doubt. He should never have been sacked and i can't see the whole sanchez ireland and Fulham thing working. Coleman will probably be a sucess at some other club now though,he's a goodn manager. Fulham have just been going through a sticky patch

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Although I agree that Coleman is a good manager and did a pretty good job at Fulham with limited resources the club were forced to sack him. Four points off the relegation spots with teams behind them playing well and still six games left. I doubt the chairman of Fulham (I can't spell his name, Harrods guy :p) wanted to sack Coleman to be honest. He is just protecting his investment, and it will probably turn out to be a wise move.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Leicester Fox said:
lol! will your slow,that was a dumb decision though. Look at the players he's been forced to sell,Saha,Van der sar,Boa Morte, Malbranque and i'm forgetting some no doubt. He should never have been sacked and i can't see the whole sanchez ireland and Fulham thing working. Coleman will probably be a sucess at some other club now though,he's a goodn manager. Fulham have just been going through a sticky patch

lol, I am a bit slow. When was he sacked? 3 managers in 1 and a half years I predict for Fulham.

PhilD123

International Coach
Will_NA said:
lol, I am a bit slow. When was he sacked? 3 managers in 1 and a half years I predict for Fulham.
Tuesday I think, if not then Wednesday.

I dont think they should have sacked him, they would probably have had enough quality to stay up. However, after saying that, look at their run in, its pretty damn tough,

Reading (A)
Blackburn (H)
Arsenal (A)
Liverpool (H)
Middlesborough (A)

They'll be looking for 3 points against B'Burn, but all the other games look very tricky.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Borough can turn into brazil or accrington stanley so they should be looking for points there. Readings not impossible and Arsenal are in some shocking form atm. Liverpool could be due a loss by then :p

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Blimey, I didn't realise Fulham had a run in like that! They could quite well go down if Chartlon and Wham keep up their good form.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Arsenal are due a win against Bolton and that may start us on a mini-run to fight for 3rd place so watchout Fulham.

Fulham have class so I would have expected them to stay up if they hadn't sacked Coleman.

Users who are viewing this thread