English ICC tournament-ICC 2006

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
An English ICC tourney will be set up. You ca sign up for a county and you start a new game with them. Then we will have specific fixtures every week (ish) or so in a knockout style tournament. The best players in this tournament will be selected to go and take on some Aussies if they dare play us. Leicetsershire are taken btw. Ok so the order of people in the tournament will be done on seedings based on how successful you have been on other ICC games. Please don't use artmoney or ctrl alt delete. We can't catch you but f you do you're a very sad and stupid excuse for a human being who needs putting down. Maybe. If anyone wants to help organise it then PM me! Because i'll vbe busy so i can't run it all. Sign up people
Me- Leicestershire
Wildwil- Kent
Monty57- Lancashire
Treva- Somerset
Rabeta- Surrey
Jaz-Essex

Last edited:

Wildwil

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I'll join.
1st choice:Kent
2nd choice:Lancashire

Last edited:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm up for it. I say we do the same format as griffo's one! We pick our 1st and 2nd choice teams and then draft done :)

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Ok yeh pick first and second teams then. I pick 1. Leicestershire and 2. Yorkshire
ICC 2006

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
you only have 2 years to prepare your team

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I've decided instead of draft teams we just give people their first choice, it saves time to do that. Griffo if we do a joint tourney i think we should use new teams all over again.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
nar... just let them develop their team for 2 years

then you can see the stats

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Just so you know all the people who've registered so far can start their 2 years just don't go any further than that! I'd probably look for 8 people to sign up if we're going to have a knoc out tournament however if more people want to sign up i could probably squeeze them in ;) after all we need the best of the best to defeat these Aussies!

Users who are viewing this thread