Enter the Squad and Line-up Editing...

Boss, U should go to 'My Cricket -> Squad Management -> Other -> World Test XI'. Then select a player and click replace. You then get to choose anyone from any team.

Adarsh said:
Boss, U should go to 'My Cricket -> Squad Management -> Other -> World Test XI'. Then select a player and click replace. You then get to choose anyone from any team.

Yes u can can but he is showing people how to use hex editor he is using the world eleven as an example with domestic teams u can only get players from the same domestic league plus created players but with this if u wished u could have a South African such as Pollock (using an example) in a English domestic team as an overseas player takin out another overseas player
BTW Great stuff Boss

Great job Boss.. But can you edit the default line up of the CPU only after saving a match? Since you seem to be dealing with the save file, i am asking you this!

So, does this mean that we need to start a game, save it after an over, quit and then edit the line ups? if yes, not a bad idea if it works correctly!

saisrini80 said:
So, does this mean that we need to start a game, save it after an over, quit and then edit the line ups? if yes, not a bad idea if it works correctly!

Yes although it didn't work when I tried it a few months ago. I might have done something wrong though...

saisrini80 said:
I dont mind that too if it works perfectly

saisrini80 said:
Great job Boss.. But can you edit the default line up of the CPU only after saving a match? Since you seem to be dealing with the save file, i am asking you this!
I belive the only way to edit the CPU lineups is by editing the mch file. But I think we can reset the scores and overs to 0, I haven't tired it yet but successfully managed to change the cpu lineups:).
qambino said:
will there ever be a simple line up editor like there was for cricket 2004?
It still might be possible ;)

Line-up Offsets...

Friends!,

Here i list all the line-up related offsets in a save file (*.mch).

EAC'2005 Save Game (*.mch) Line-up General Format

In Save Game File, (i.e. *.mch), (Note - 2 bytes refers to 1 player. Here Each player referred by their code.)

Decimal Offset: 1145852 to 1145873 - 22 bytes (2 bytes * 11 players) - Batting Line-up For Team 1 (Current Playing XI).

1145874 to 1145895 - 22 bytes (2bytes * 11 players) - Batting Line-up For Team 2 (Current Playing XI)

1145896 to 1145897 - 2 bytes - Wicket Keeper For Team 1.

1145898 to 1145899 - 2 bytes - Wicket Keeper For Team 2.

1145900 to 1145911 - 6 bytes - Bowling Line-up for Team 1.(Current Playing XI)

1145912 to 1145923 - 6 bytes - Bowling Line-up for Team 2.(Current Playing XI)

1145924 to 1145941 - 18 bytes - Default Selected Players - 9 Players (Mix of Batsmen, Bowlers, All Rounder)

1145942 to 1145959 - 18 bytes - Default Selected Players - 9 Players (Mix of Batsmen, Bowlers, All Rounder)

1145960 to 1145977 - 18 bytes - Randomly Selected Players - 9 Players (Miscellaneous from the default line-up)

1145978 to 1145995 - 18 bytes - Randomly Selected Players - 9 Players (Miscellaneous from the default line-up)

1146008 to 1146009 - 2 bytes - Team 1 Captain

1146010 to 1146011 - 2 bytes - Team 2 Captain

1146464 to 1146639 - 176 bytes - Both Team's Current Playing XI with some parameters!. (donno what?, may be...)

Conclusion:

After Working out above method, by editing the offsets with the on going save game (i.e. Changing line-up...), didn't seem to work out properly. I think we have to edit the line-up before match begins. But thats not seem to be possible also. Although we have the option of saving the game before match begins in tournament option, but the save game at that point stored in *.tmt (touranment) format which didn't have the above listed offsets. Now am afraid a bit lost as to how that works then. Any how will try something else and soon if i find something will let u know here. Experts Opinion may be fruitful in this case.

Regular Replies:

ashu said:
Really superb tutorial boss. You are always the greatest patcher around.

thank u mate for u'r app.

Adarsh said:

yap!, useful invention! :D , But that i knew from the date when i purchased the game. Anything more innovative?.

jhnnyby said:
Yes u can can but he is showing people how to use hex editor he is using the world eleven as an example with domestic teams u can only get players from the same domestic league plus created players but with this if u wished u could have a South African such as Pollock (using an example) in a English domestic team as an overseas player takin out another overseas player
BTW Great stuff Boss

thanks for u'r app. Yes!, u'r absolutely correct mate abt the reply to the post by adarsh, and u save my time.

saisrini said:
* Great job Boss.. But can you edit the default line up of the CPU only after saving a match? Since you seem to be dealing with the save file, i am asking you this!

* So, does this mean that we need to start a game, save it after an over, quit and then edit the line ups? if yes, not a bad idea if it works correctly!

hi sai!, thnx for u'r app and comm. right now am struggling somewhere to edit the line-up of the save match (i.e.saving after 1st over). although i found all the line-up related offsets still donno why this is not working. will update later if it works fine...

BarmyArmy said:
* Not for default squads I fear but possibly for MCH files.

* Yes although it didn't work when I tried it a few months ago. I might have done something wrong though...

yes collin!. thats right!, coz there is no offset stored in *.ros or *.tmt. but is possible to edit the line-up of save match. currently am left in no where. coz it didn't seem to work. But as prakash suggested in his post, it might be possible. Then that is a grt news.

Prakash said:
* I belive the only way to edit the CPU lineups is by editing the mch file. But I think we can reset the scores and overs to 0, I haven't tired it yet but successfully managed to change the cpu lineups.

* It still might be possible

nice to hear from u mate. Really grt news. I hope If it is possible, then the editor will approach us soon.

M.Di Venuto said:
BOSS is a Champion!

ashu said:
True buddy he is the best

Thanks guys for u'r app.

sid said:
Boss,the .mch editor is by prakash and not me.

o.k. no probs!. soon we are going to get the mch editor by prakash. Cheers!.

Boss

Last edited:
With this method you can edit any mch file. Check out my ashes save file I have used this method to edit the cpu lineups :).
Also I belive 1145960 to 1145977 contains unselected player, but these players are in the default squad.

Users who are viewing this thread