Error (CE-34878-0) career mode PS4

BradHouse

School Cricketer
I have played over 40 games with local club Bath, finally got called up to the county side and it is now taking me back to the blue play station screen every time I try to play a game. Have tried re installing game data and simming through a game but still get the blue screen and error message, I have never returned a game before mainly down to sheer laziness but I think I will be making an exception here. What a disappointment. Anyone else experienced this?

Chahan Shah

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have played over 40 games with local club Bath, finally got called up to the county side and it is now taking me back to the blue play station screen every time I try to play a game. Have tried re installing game data and simming through a game but still get the blue screen and error message, I have never returned a game before mainly down to sheer laziness but I think I will be making an exception here. What a disappointment. Anyone else experienced this?

Take a look at this thread:

Patch 2 FAQ

Have you downloaded teams with logos from the Academy? Those seem to be causing crashes for a few people. A solution is being worked on, I am sure.

For now, try deleting all the logo data and see if it works.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah I experienced it as well but I just deleted the logo data and now its great.

scottycollo

School Cricketer
There are hundreds of logos to delete! Do you have to go through one by one, in my third season saved my first county game on day three now it won't load can you do a master clear of the logos? Thanks Scott

dabatman

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I had the issue then remembered about the logo data and deleted it. Have to admit much of the game looks a little weird with no logos on shirts etc but better to be able to play it and hope Big Ant release a patch that fixes this that doesn't require us to restart Career.

scottycollo

School Cricketer
Have deleted the logo data thanks for that but my career still won't load with the same message, is this because it's half way though a saved game? Is there anything else I can do before I write off my career

Bigswede

School Cricketer
Have deleted the logo data thanks for that but my career still won't load with the same message, is this because it's half way though a saved game? Is there anything else I can do before I write off my career
I had exactly the same problem, had to delete my saved profile data lost everything. One question did you have the logos on the kits etc as I haven't been able to download them at all, but I still had the crashes caused by the "other" logos.

fanirama

Club Captain
Everytime I get this error, I just relaunch the game and it is ok. I didn't delete any logos or anything. I did get all the best teams and logos and all that

Users who are viewing this thread