game crashing error ce-34878-0

Kostie

School Cricketer
can someone help me please i just bought the game on ps4 from the store and everytime i try 2 run it the game crashes and i get error ce-34878 its weird because it only happens on this game and for some odd reason when i turn the ps4 internet off it works fine but i want to play with friends online i also tried deleting and reinstalling numerous times and reinstalling my ps4 firmware etc please help :(

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
can someone help me please i just bought the game on ps4 from the store and everytime i try 2 run it the game crashes and i get error ce-34878 its weird because it only happens on this game and for some odd reason when i turn the ps4 internet off it works fine but i want to play with friends online i also tried deleting and reinstalling numerous times and reinstalling my ps4 firmware etc please help :(

Did you fix it?

D

Deleted member 46200

So all you have to do is remove some of the block listed players so you have under 50 that should just about do it... Mate x

Last edited by a moderator:

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I fixed it , Remove some of the block list players so you have under 50.
What
So all you have to do is remove some of the block listed players so you have under 50 that should just about do it... Mate x
Where are the block listed players? I'm having the same issue but don't understand.I have 1162 players does that mean I have to delete all but 50?

D

Dutch

What

Where are the block listed players? I'm having the same issue but don't understand.I have 1162 players does that mean I have to delete all but 50?
So not the palyers from the academy but blocked players on your PS4.......no more than 50 on your block list and it works

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes it must be as to my knowledge I have never blocked anybody as I'e never played ashes or dbc online.

D

Dutch

Found this:

The PS4 error CE-34878-0 is one of the most common errors and deals with crashed games and applications. The error CE-34878-0 (sometimes called CE-36329-3) happens due to corrupt data or system software, but it’s not hard to fix. The PlayStation 4 error CE-34878-0 fix is relatively simple, read on for the full details.

The PlayStation 4 error CE-34878-0 can usually be fixed without having to re-install the PS4 system software. Here’s what you need to do to fix the error:

Restart the system and try again. Make sure the latest game patches and PS4 system software has been installed.
If the error persists, re-install the game (re-download if its a downloadable title), and try again.
If the error still persists, you’ll have to re-install the PS4 system software. Go to Settings, then to Initialization, and choose Initialize PS4. Be sure to back up your data before doing this.
As always with games, pay attention to patches and announcements from the developer, as this might give a hint whether it’s the game that’s at fault, or if something went wrong with your PlayStation 4 console. In the vast majority of cases, re-installing the game will fix this issue.

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
The crash the op is talking about happens every time you launch the game so you can't even play....

@Dutch its every bigant game on PS4 that crashes if you have more than 50 on your block list.

Users who are viewing this thread