Euro 2012 McDonald's Fantasy Football

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Chalkias is injured but not gonna waste a substitution on him as Andersen is sure to play. Could get me a couple of points.

Swapped out Young for Dzagoev.

Possibly a bad call on both counts, considered Dzagoev only scored two points, and there's every chance that Germany could put a few past Andersen.

I had the highest scoring player (Torosidis), but my captain Dzagoev and Arshavin were total wastes. No idea why I went with Arshavin ahead of Benzama after matchday one.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A few were predicting Eriksen to have a brilliant Euro, which he is hardly enjoying.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
A few were predicting Eriksen to have a brilliant Euro, which he is hardly enjoying.

True. I suppose he isn't really ready for the very highest level just yet. Still, he looks great at Ajax and has been huge for Denmark in their friendlies.

Still not too late for him to leave his mark.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Cech finally got a clean sheet.

Does somebody understand what this means?:

'View transfer history

Team value100.0
In the bank5.1'

Bevab

Staff Member
You can change your team for the Qtr Finals.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Bloody Ronaldo. IIRC it was myself and Akash who battled it out for the World Cup one, and atm it looks like we'll doing the same here. :p

I'm got no idea why I picked England as the team that I support. They've got by far the most people, so I'm never going to win their fans league. If I'd pick like Denmark then I'd probably be coming in the top few, and have a good chance of winning a match ball.

Bevab

Staff Member
Ronaldo!!!

Does well when I take him out.

Bevab

Staff Member
Just sinking behind, wish I hadn't taken out Cristiano and I hadn't kept Van Persie.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Andrews gets a red card, Jelavic gets no points, and my Italian defender doesn't start, fearsome tweak...

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Italy finally has a clean sheet, but Chiellini has been substituted. :noway I got only 1 point, which should have been 6.

A bit interesting: of the final 11 in my team only 4 players have gone to the quarter-finals. Casillas is on the bence.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
A bit interesting: of the final 11 in my team only 4 players have gone to the quarter-finals. Casillas is on the bence.

Something similar:

Off the 6 teams that's progressed so far to the quarters, I had 0 players in my fantasy XV from 4 off those 6 sides (barring Germany & Spain).

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Somebody got Rooney in his team? I wanted to select him with a wildcard, but I see it is unavailable.

Also there are now unlimited transfers for the quarter-finals. I just realised that now.

Bevab

Staff Member
I got him, a shame I put out Ronaldo for him though.

Users who are viewing this thread