f0bstyle's kits and others

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yeah, i will work on it later today if i get time. I've got some catching uip to do with my studies and i want to re-release the India ODI kit, and england test kit.

I've made the india kit a lighter blue, and i gave them a white sunhat instead of the blue one. I have to test it in game still. I've also fixed the collar of the england test kit.

The pakistan kit should not be too hard, and hopefully i can have it done today. If not, it will be done tommorow.

hammudy

Club Cricketer
hey fobstyle dude cant u make the kit and leave the towel n wrist bands still white...in ur earlier kit...everything is blue :s except for the cap which is badly fluorescent.

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Here is the first look at the Pakistan ODI kit and v1.1 of the India ODI kit.

The collar on the pakistan kit didn't turn out quite as i had planned, and I know the pants need to be fixed. Other than that, do you guys feel that the kit is too bright?

Attachments

• indiapak.jpg
    indiapak.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 414

Ramz

International Coach
Pakistan Kit looks great.. can u release an light colour on the India Kit man.. the 1st version u made before

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
you want the fluorescent one that i first made? i'll remake it if you'd like, but i'm sure that it will hurt your eyes.

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
i tried to make the india odi kit a lighter blue. It looked lighter in photoshop but not so much in game.

As for the pakistan kit, i don't see much difference between the green you used and the one i used. i'll have a closer look at it later though.

jeromedascorp

Club Cricketer
was just wondering if you could work on the batting gear for all the teams.
SG for India,
CA for Pak,
AJ for Ban,
Kookaburra for SL and NZ,
GM for England, ZIM & RSA,
Gray-Nicolls for AUS, WIN & ENG

Would have been even cooler if they had 46 different Batting Equipment sets. Then each player will have their real Batting gear. But guess thats too much to ask from EA for now.

Last edited:

riyaz

Club Cricketer
can u make indian ODI kit colour similar to the one in this pic rather than those dark ones , it would be nice if the ODI cap & kit are of the same colour

Attachments

• 51883.1.jpg
    51883.1.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 334

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
I will work on the india kit and the pakistan kits, but i won't be able to preview them until a new power cord arrives for my laptop because my current one has died.

I will make them in 2gk and see if there are any problems with running the game with two teams with the 2gk kits.

Sorry i have not been as involved, i just had my final exams for summer session and now i have nothing but free time for the next month

jeromedascorp

Club Cricketer
Could you maybe try and figure out a way to make the Pak kit's batting/WK kit as well as odi cap the same as the dark green on the side of the pak odi kit?

Also, do you think it is possible to make the names of player appear on their shirt curved like the real thing? Would give it a nicer look. just a thought.

Last edited:

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
does anyone know the .fsh files for the pakistan cap and helmet?

jeromedascorp, i don't know how to curve the player's names and i agree it would be cool

India and Pakistan kits in 2gk format. The Pakistan kit is pretty much ready for release, I just need to know the .fsh files for the helmet and cap. India kit still needs some work, I plan on making Sahara logo and "India" bigger, and move the Tricolor higher.

Some Indian bats in 2gb format. I suggest for the 2gb bat pack, we drop the SG black and give dravid his own bat. He is a world class batsman, who like tendulkar and lara, should be given his proper respect. The britannia bat in this screenshot is rahul dravid's bat.

Attachments

• indiapak.jpg
    indiapak.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 257
  • bats.jpg
    bats.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 238

ndn_enigma

Club Cricketer
I can't wait for these amazing kits to be released... great job m8

Users who are viewing this thread