Face Pack Thread

stubby555

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Apologies for some of the pics in the following facepack being of slightly poor quality. These were ones I found for the 2006 game facepacks and have not since been able to find better quality replacements, as I have with most of the others in the pack.

Again, please be aware that some names may differ slighty to those in the DB.

Attachments

• South Africa.zip
    534.2 KB · Views: 64

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow! I don't care, hoepfully most of them work and I only need to change a few - more great work stubby!

Oli Norwell

School Cricketer
For any people creating Facepacks I can offer free hosting on my personal site.

This will save using sites such as MegaUpload, which are a pain to use.

Just email any to my personal email address oli ( a t ) olinorwell.com and I will reply with the URL to post here. This way we can distribute Facepacks a bit more reliably.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Cool, the Aussie pack on the first page doesn't work anymore I think:(

dynamite_kid

School Cricketer
Ok I'll see if I can get this to work.

Also I think you will need to change Michael Hussey's name to Mike Hussey.

Tell me if it doesn't work.

Attachments

• Australia by dynamite_kid.zip
    1 MB · Views: 72

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Cool, works fine. Not the best quality though. Because they faces are squashed. Nice work:laugh

adyhorn

Club Cricketer

Since nobody else seems to be considering creating a Bangladesh facpack, I decided to take charge myself. :p Couple of things to remember though:
1. Mohammad Rafique seems to have the wrong birth date (9th May ingame instead of 5th September). Therefore I had to give him the false birthdate as well.
Source:Cricinfo

2.Although I couldn't find Mushfiqur Rahim in the squad, I added a face for him too. Though someone please ensure me if he really is in the Bangladeshi squad.

Preview:
bdfacepackse6.jpg
I know hardly anyone plays this game anymore but you see where he has Availability at the top, and Personal under it. Well I have Personal at the top and Availability at the bottom, meaning I can't get any pictures. What should I do?

Last edited:

adyhorn

Club Cricketer
Right, I re-downloaded your pack. The directory I have them in is: C:\Program Files\Cricket Coach 2007\graphics\pics\players\BD Facepack. It is still not working.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Haha, that explains. Sorry man, my fault. The pictures themselves should be in the "players" folder; the BD facepack shouldn't be there. I reattached the profile images here - inside the zipped folder this time and not in a folder inside the zip. So just extract 'em to C:\Program Files\Cricket Coach 2007\graphics\pics and they should work. Cheers for that again.

Attachments

• BD FP.zip
    472.8 KB · Views: 43

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
For those with/thinking of Cricket Coach 09, I think its only right to re-light this thread! I believe the graphics will still work!!

If any of you guys created facepacks, post here and i'll add to the first post! :)

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Can anyone tell me how to assign faces for players in CC09?

Users who are viewing this thread