kits need to go in
c2k2demodatagfxuniforms

faces
c2k2demodatagfxfaces

stadium fix
c2k2demodatamodelsstadiums

Loader
c2k2demo

Make sure you extract with full pathnames or it wont work, files are ace compression, use Winace

Cheers
Llamma

Please note that this prog was written for the original demo, that has already had one of the expansion patches applied, (not sure if it will work on original Demogame.gam or not, if someone could test this Coz I think I trashed mine)

Another issue I have found is that if you choose the same team in both options it will hang at the coin toss

A

Anonymous

llamma, I did all of that, but when I press "play game" in the main menu, it can't load the files? What am I doing wrong?

varun05

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
if u will use the original demogame.gam file it will change the teams but not the overs and depending on from which demo u took the demogame.gam file u will get to bat that many overs and starting from that situation.

pls someone upload the nz faces, they r missing from the updates posted by llamma

A

Anonymous

I have a thing that pops up in C2k2 thing you made that says Comdlg32.ocx

varun05

Club Cricketer
search ur comp for that file (if u hv blc u do hv that file)
place that file in windowssystem folder and that will do

if not let me know i will upload that file

thx llamma for the updates and esp. nz faces

A

Anonymous

I downloaded the winace but it does not run giving an error that it is not a valid window application.Please help me out.

A

Anonymous

No, I don't have that file. Would you be able to upload it or something so I can get the file?

A

Anonymous

I have another problem. When I get the menu for which teams to choose, and I enter all the info, click launch, etc, I get this thing that says Run-time error '53' File not found.

Am I missing another file?

A

Anonymous

Well, first I put in my settings for the game, then I get a popup after pressing launch that says launch cricket 2002. After pressing OK, I get another popup that says Run-time error '53' File not found.

That's all the details I can give you.

llamma

School Cricketer
The program needs to be run from the main cricket 2002 directory the error you are getting is "can't find file" in relation to "cricket 2002.exe" place everything in the Loader zip archive in the same directory as "Cricket 2002.exe" over write the demogame.gam and everything should work

Cheers
Llamma

A

Anonymous

thanks, llama, but after selecting teams, putting my lineup, etc. I have a problem where the game stops loading midway and it goes to the loader and says game over. What now?

A

Anonymous

I fixed that problem, now how do I get the barbados stadium in the game?

llamma

School Cricketer
if the uniforms and or faces are grayish it is because it cant find the the files, in your faces directory you should have the following files and dirs

ausfaces.tex
engfaces.tex
nzlfaces.tex
saffaces.tex
default.tex
ausfaces (dir)
engfaces (dir)
nzlfaces (dir)
saffaces (dir)
default (dir)

in the uniforms folder you should have

Australi