• akash chopra and ajit agarkar

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • any other insider of kkr

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i just read some of these comments on bottom, it seems every one loves this dude. some one wrote "ok your def. Agarkar or Kartick" :p

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
lol,this blog getting more publicity than IPL2
even he pinched ipl that
nother sitting with the broadcasting folks has brought out some interesting facets of how thing's work out here. Being right here, I can tell you that the grounds are pretty sparsely filled, especially during the first inning. But the broadcasting team has been told to keep talking about the excitement and the fever at the ground. The camera men have been instructed not to pan towards empty stands. And the producers keep telling the spectators to scream and shout when the cam pans to them. I don't know what you guys sense on TV, but watching it from here, the so-called 'excitement' and 'energy' seems even faker than this blog
hats off to this guy:p

Arunava

Club Captain
The joker, (the anchor mentioned in my previous post) is the butt of all jokes within the broadcasting team. There's an assembly line of jokes on him and his knowledge of cricket. Apparently, when asked where long leg is, he pointed at Big Sister. I wonder if pointed at Dildo when asked abt Short Leg.

damn hilarious :D

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
he is a great writer :pand got a huge huge publicity every news channel even guardian,daily telegraph,cnn etc covering his blog:D

vickyrox

Club Captain
There was a news in the paper
that it is Ranadeb Bose
Who was snubbed By KKR

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
ok is he giving this Nicks randomly or he is using some sort of...

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
That is absolute quality! I love the way everyone is starting to think the IPL is fixed!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Was it Akash Chopra? or Sanjay Bangar? Coz these two have been sent back to India as they have been said not to fit into the scheme of things. Something rings a bell here. Either one of these two are the culprits, or I feel that this 'Fake IPL player' thing is all a drama enacted by the KKR guys (including Shahrukh) to gain publicity for their team during this IPL (thats why this sudden ejection of the players and then this "IPL player caught" stuff)

Users who are viewing this thread