Fallout 3

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Forget Metal Gear and GTA VI, forget the new PES and Fifa, forget all the other games that have graced the gaming world this year, Fallout 3 is going to be THE game of 2008. Well, for me anyway.

Ever since I played numbers 1 and 2 on the PC in the late nineties I have been hooked on the series ever since and i've been waiting for this game for 10 long yearsd and now it's finally here. Some of you may not be familiar with the Fallout series but allow me to say that to this day, Fallout 2 is still my all time favourite video game.

Here's Bethesda's official trailer for Fallout 3;

(Don't worry mods it's from Bethesda's official channel)

The first minute and a half of that video sums up the retro 50s style of Fallout's humour. It really is a brilliant gaming series and I am looking forward to this game more than any other.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 13648

So... you get to shoot people? I'm in.

!x!Culli!x! added 3 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Oh yeah and Matt, I'm getting a PS3 this xmas.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Wha?..tt.. I'm not drunk, neither i did it in my life, but I really like to "Wow" on this, Great Comeback of Fallout series, Great game!..

D

Deleted member 9102

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:

LUMB_YORKSHIRE

Club Cricketer
came out today, forgot to pre-order it, but i ordered it this morning and has already been despatched by Game, might get it tommorow but probably will be on monday. cant wait to slo-mo explode some ghouls head :D

pingusten

Club Cricketer
As a diehard fan of the Fallout series I'm a bit dissapointed. I know they have to change around everything to satisfy the market, but its simply Oblivion with guns. The VAT's system is complete naff, I really dont care for slow motion gore.

Still, its enjoyable and at times hilarious, the charm is still there.

This is on PC, btw.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I've just bought this for Xbox 360, not started yet, just listening to the movie thing at the start after the dodgy music!

If you have played it, how is it?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I so want to get this. Haven't played the other two, but really want to try this...

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I really could do with the walk through book, might see if i can pick it up!

Users who are viewing this thread