Fantasy Cricket is back! Give Feedback Here

You can pay someone else money to do the hard work.

What are you going to do with pictures?

I want Pictures of bat ball teams etc so i can add on my fantasy cricket league and the software you have given is not working

It works if you spend the effort to learn what it is and how to use it. I don't have the time or interest to help you.

So make them yourself.

The PHP Software it isnt starting

You obviously don't know even the basics of what PHP is. You need to try and learn and understand PHP first before you attempt to make something as complicated as a fully working Fantasy League application.
If you want it, and you're not capable of doing it yourself, you'll obviously have to pay someone else to do it for you or buy a ready product if it is available in the market.

How old are you, and what is your level of computer knowledge?

You obviously don't know even the basics of what PHP is. You need to try and learn and understand PHP first before you attempt to make something as complicated as a fully working Fantasy League application.
If you want it, and you're not capable of doing it yourself, you'll obviously have to pay someone else to do it for you or buy a ready product if it is available in the market.

I am in the field of computers since 4 years (since I was 13.....). Learned a bit of PHP wayback and I know almost full HTML and CSS, but can't even think of making this kind a big thing and this small kid is thinking of making FC on his own without any knowledge.

hello i am 14 and i know many things about pc and technology but i am not good at web designing so i dont know many things e.g how to make a fantasy league.

@swacker @themusketeer
Zimbabwe Cricket confirms Pakistan tour | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

Zimbabwe Cricket Board confirmed a tour to Pakistan today. It will be the first tour by a full member in Pakistan after almost 7 years. This is the discussion thread for the tour. The fixtures of the tour as follows.

T20Is
22 May : Pakistan vs. Zimbabwe at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
24 May : Pakistan vs. Zimbabwe at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore

ODIs
26 May : Pakistan vs. Zimbabwe at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
29 May : Pakistan vs. Zimbabwe at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
31 May : Pakistan vs. Zimbabwe at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
Credit: Na Maloom Afraad.

We have to wait for Pakistan's squad though.

@swacker @themusketeer
Zimbabwe Cricket confirms Pakistan tour | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

Zimbabwe Cricket Board confirmed a tour to Pakistan today. It will be the first tour by a full member in Pakistan after almost 7 years. This is the discussion thread for the tour. The fixtures of the tour as follows.

T20Is
22 May : Pakistan vs. Zimbabwe at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
24 May : Pakistan vs. Zimbabwe at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore

ODIs
26 May : Pakistan vs. Zimbabwe at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
29 May : Pakistan vs. Zimbabwe at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
31 May : Pakistan vs. Zimbabwe at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
Credit: Na Maloom Afraad.

And dont post this here. Use FC Creating Game Reminder Thread.

Correct. I need to manually do updates to refresh usernames on the front section of the site. It isn't a priority, you still know who you are.

Yes. Don't have the time to work on it though.
That doesn't actually matter. Leave it.

Yes. Don't have the time to work on it though.
I am waiting for this since months and I'm so curious on what trophies maybe. I have a big record in it as well - I enterend a team for wevety single FC match but never won a gold nor silver. Have the most points in FC as of now but no golds.

Users who are viewing this thread