Fantasy Cricket is back! Give Feedback Here

Don't suppose anyone else is having an issue with selecting teams? As soon as I click on a player to drag them the whole player selection area just goes blank. Using chrome, will have a go with another browser in a bit but just wanted to check if it's chrome in general or something on my end.

Don't suppose anyone else is having an issue with selecting teams? As soon as I click on a player to drag them the whole player selection area just goes blank. Using chrome, will have a go with another browser in a bit but just wanted to check if it's chrome in general or something on my end.

No. I'm using chrome since ages none of the issues have occured.

You're not using a script blocker or anything?

Another quick test might be to use incognito mode to try it, then it will load from a clean cache.

I too had the same issue as you mentioned. It was my "Ad Blocker" add-on which was stopping me to drag the players to their respective spot. I paused it for a while and tried to select my team. That issue was gone and I could drag the players easily.

I've installed the "Ad Blocker" extension to my Chrome. That is the reason why I couldn't select my team on Chrome except other browsers.

Your Chrome also has "Ad Blocker" installed? Try pausing it. :cheers

It would be much better if you just turn off the ad blocker for this site.

That is what I've done. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread