Fantasy NBA League

What time should we have the draft (please select all that work)?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Hey guys, I've created an official PC Fantasy NBA league. There are currently 9 slots open. To sign-up, please post here and then PM your email address so I can send you an invite.

Teams will be given out on a first-come-first-serve basis based on your post here. If you just PM me your email and don't post, it won't count.

If there are more than 10 people interested then I'll look into expanding the league.

---

DRAFT:
Offline autopick (can look into online if anyone is interested, but probably hard to coordinate)

SCORING:
Weekly H2H Category. This means that every week you will have a head-to-head match-up against another team. There are 9 scoring categories: PTS, BLK, STL, AST, REB, TO, 3PM, FG% and FT%. The person who wins more categories wins the match-up for the week. Top few teams will go to the playoffs.

MATCH-UPS:

Week 1
Austin Pimpballas vs. Lahore Matchfixers
New Zealand Breakers vs. London Lakers
Tricity Kings vs. Ball Masters
LA Rockstars vs. Isloo Inbreds

---

If you have any other questions, just post here!

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What exactly can we do? I am interested, but lack knowledge about the sport. :)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Basically you pick real NBA players to be on your team and then depending on how they perform you get points. It's basically like fantasy cricket.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
See I'd play, but I will probably NEVER be active in the league, not as much as NFL at least. Even in NFL I always forget to do ████

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Team name: Tricity Kings
:banana2

harrisb

International Coach
I would join, but if i took a team, and an actual fan of a NBA franchise doesn't get one, i don't feel it would be fair.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Don't think there's a risk of that happening, since only one person has signed up so far. :p

McLOVIN, you should join too since it shouldn't require as much work week-to-week.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am interested, I used to watch NBA a two years later so I guess I have a little knowledge about the game.
Team Name: Ball Masters

P

pcfan123

Thanks for the invite sohum but I don't know enough and am just not that interested in basketball. I just watch the NCAA tourny and am a bandwagon Rockets fan. Looks fun though

-D-S-B-

International Coach
I'll give it a go then.
Team name: Kiwi Breakers

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Basically you pick real NBA players to be on your team and then depending on how they perform you get points. It's basically like fantasy cricket.
Oh. This looks tempting, but I don't have any knowledge of the players. Wished I could join this, but won't take up a place of someone deserving it. :)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
5 down, 5 to go.

Anyone who's hesitant to take a spot, don't be. We need a minimum of 10 to start. The league can always be expanded if there's more interest.

Users who are viewing this thread