Fantasy Premier League 2010/11

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Blimey i had lampard as my captain, he misses a penalty gets injured and gets substituted. What a captain's performance :crying

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
And sheer bad luck for me as i remove rodalegga after two weeks where he had home fixtures against blackpool and chelsea and where he failed to score and now suddenly i bring elmander in and rodalegga scores at white hart lane :crying

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Darren Bent you ledge.

Blessing in disguise that I forgot to make changes. I would've taken Bent out for Anelka. Now I have two changes and can take Lampard out whose injured. I think I'll take Lampard out for a cheap midfielder and bring in Drogba. Or maybe I'll swap Lamps for Fabregas.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Great weekend for my strikers. Had Torres, Rooney and Carrol all scored and Rooney was my captain. My midfield isnt good enough as I have Bale, Essien and Valencia. Will make a change after the international break.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
hey if we don't make a free transfer for a particular GW, then does that gets added up as two free transfers for the next GW ??

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
Does an extra transfer this week cancel the free transfer next week?

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
^ No no . Instead 4 points will be deducted for every extra transfer you make this week

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
I like this idea of Wild Card system - Fantasy Premier League - a Fantasy Football Game for the Barclays Premier League

This is a way to make free transfers without point deduction.

And you can use it only twice in a season. But the second one will be available only after January 4th (From Gameweek 22 to 27).

And I feel this is the right time to use a wild card as the summer transfers have just got over.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
What a horror round this is. Had two players that were injured but probably will be fit for Sat, then I lost Dawson now Walcott who I just go is also injured. And to top it off Stockdale is injured.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
I am currently at 4th with 217 points (9 points away from top) with 2 more players to play. And considering Walcott will be substituted for me, I am at 2nd tied up with 223 points on the board. And the defenders need to keep a clean sheet if I have to reach the top.

By the way, it's just a waste of 4 points for me as I bought Walcott but I am lucky that the sub is Arshavin. And also, this opens the door for me to buy Scholes in the next transfer.

Users who are viewing this thread