Farrukh's Downloads

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good stuff, Farrukh! Any idea when these will be available for download and are you doing any Test kits? Also, how about the blue stumps in Test matches. Can anything be done about them?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
These look very smooth nice work..But will these be able to go into the game? C07 Style?

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Hooper said:
These look very smooth nice work..But will these be able to go into the game? C07 Style?
I will .rar all the files for the specific kit and you will just copy paste them where I will tell you to. There is no need for any program to import them and all those.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
I'm currently not planning to release anything before my exams finish. This means probably after the 31st of May(that's my last exam date).

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
lol @ Farrukh!

Could this be linked to anything we spoke about on msn, surley uploading doesn't take so long buddy :p

Good work anyway ;)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Farrukh_|$B said:
I'm currently not planning to release anything before my exams finish. This means probably after the 31st of May(that's my last exam date).

Best of luck with your exams and I look forward to seeing your finished kits. Are you doing other stuff like faces/test stumps?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I still can't stop laughing about the 31st may thing, he's really got ya!

Anyway good luck in the exams Farrukh and good job on the kits once again!

Users who are viewing this thread