Fastest 50 Record - Gold's AI patches

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hi admin, here is a record that I have created using Gold's latest AI patch. Its for the fastest 50 off 15 balls by Ajit Agarkar in an exhibition match with India against Australia at Kolkatta.

Note: I am applying only for the fastest 50 record which I created with Gold's latest patch. The others are either with AI patch or with Tutsi's patch for which i do not have the scorecard for!

Attachments

• batting_record.jpg
    batting_record.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I think so. 'sachinisgod' has started a new thread for Records with Gold369's AI patches. So, I was applying for a record!

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice record mate.Well done.

But next time,all ppl who make records with my patches,please use the latest one.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I used ur latest ODI patch Ver 2.0 for the match (i have even posted the scorecard in ur patches thread!)

gold639

International Coach
Yeah lol I did not notice.And as I pointed out in my thread,the slogs need working on.So to really enjoy the batting,play without slogs.Batting is really tough that way.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
but still, ur last patch was ur latest patch rite?? you said u r not gonna give another patch till Feb or so? and i dont think 'sachinisgod' gave rules like not to use slogs or to follow rules given by the patch makers. so, i created that record and posted..

sachinisgod said:
check out the HOF saisrini80

Thanks sachin!!

gold639

International Coach
saisrini80 said:
but still, ur last patch was ur latest patch rite?? you said u r not gonna give another patch till Feb or so? and i dont think 'sachinisgod' gave rules like not to use slogs or to follow rules given by the patch makers. so, i created that record and posted..

No no no...I meant that the slogs are un edited and are the same as the original AI.....

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Oh Ok. Sorry then. I didnt know that! Anywayz, edit it and post it. I am looking to break some records now that I am getting more better at the game!

Users who are viewing this thread