[FC Round 10] Oct 26-29: Brawny Bandits vs. Willow Wanderers

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am not talking about OD. I am talking about FC. We are better FC team than you are. You guys just got lucky.

I blame Sohum

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I am not talking about OD. I am talking about FC. We are better FC team than you are. You guys just got lucky.

I blame Sohum

Look who's gonna sweep all the batting awards for FC. Yes, it's Kshitiz, Bandits captain.

Time for you to keep shut now :)

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
To summarise our season - Our batsmen couldn't have collapsed anymore. That pre-season trip to Pakistan obviously did us no good.

ARay

County Cricketer
I am actually playing worse now with boosts.
I haven't been able to play well at all for the last two matches.
This is definitely disappointing because if I managed to stay longer, we might have actually won this game. :(

WestIndian

vBookie Team

I blame Sohum

Mc I know you feel hurt and alone, I have never been last so I don't know how that feel, but it must be hard for you, don't take it so hard! Oh if you want to be first, just turn on your head, then last be comes first :rtfl :wave

WestIndian added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

That's BULL!! No body deserves the bottom place more then those Zimbos. I can't believe we lost to those freaks after all that time we crushed them, all season long.

So Mc my boy we Bandits caught up with you guys and put and end to your Wandering lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread