Feb 26 - 2 March: First submission of team lists

rickyp

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok what this means is that you have until friday to delist all players and to change any player to a new specialty, you also need to have all trades done by then. So managers, you will need to get organised, work out who doesnt post and either chop them off your list or talk to another manager and organise a trade. A message to the players, you arent under a contract now, although if you dont say anything, you can be contracted back for another season. So if you arent happy at your current club, request to be traded, if that doesnt work, you can request to be delisted. All of which you cannot be denied for.

In short, there will be a draft after this so if you want to make any selections, you will need to free up space in your lists.

Just a quick side not, there is no money in cricksim, so lets have a year without the salary jokes...... please?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
yes, Looking forward for the next soakers season :D Btw, there is no Feb 29 and 30 ;)

kuttakumar

International Coach
Once again there are four or five inactive members in the warriors.But I need to discuss a few things with viral, gamer and other senior players in the Warriors before I decide what to do with them.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
rickyp said:
Ok what this means is that you have until friday to delist all players and to change any player to a new specialty, you also need to have all trades done by then. So managers, you will need to get organised, work out who doesnt post and either chop them off your list or talk to another manager and organise a trade. A message to the players, you arent under a contract now, although if you dont say anything, you can be contracted back for another season. So if you arent happy at your current club, request to be traded, if that doesnt work, you can request to be delisted. All of which you cannot be denied for.

In short, there will be a draft after this so if you want to make any selections, you will need to free up space in your lists.

Just a quick side not, there is no money in cricksim, so lets have a year without the salary jokes...... please?
I'm getting a rise this year :p?

Bilal91

International Coach
kuttakumar said:
Once again there are four or five inactive members in the warriors.But I need to discuss a few things with viral, gamer and other senior players in the Warriors before I decide what to do with them.
same here...gonna see what briggs has to say...

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Are we allowed to sign-up players from the Noob XI?

EDIT: Sorry, ignore this.

Last edited:

kuttakumar

International Coach
Also will the players from noob XI be selected by respective team managers or will they be assigned to the teams according to their needs in random by the PC Cricsim board?

viral1991

International Cricketer
kuttakumar said:
Also will the players from noob XI be selected by respective team managers or will they be assigned to the teams according to their needs in random by the PC Cricsim board?

Last time, new players were signed by the managers! I believe it should be the same this time round! But we should wait for the green signal from rickyp! :)

Briggsey

International Coach
Bilal91 said:
same here...gonna see what briggs has to say...
I think our team is fine, we seem to have a dead set starting XI in both forms of the game. Perhaps a back up seamer and a back up batsman would be useful as it gives us an extra option.

rickyp

International Coach
this is how the draft will work. The team with the least inactive players gets to pick until he is level with the next team with inactive players. Its hard to explain so ill do a hypothetical:

Team lists
Soakers - 12
Bitters - 13
Rockers - 9
Warriors - 11
Legends - 14
Donkeys 12

it would go, rockers, rockers, warriors, rockers, donkeys, soakers, warriors, rockers, bitters, donkeys, soakers, warriors, rockers, legends, bitters, donkeys, soakers, warriors, rockers.

It pretty much gives priority picks to the teams that need the activity the most.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Karachi Xpress said:
All PC ROCKERS members are inactive!:( Wht m I supposed to do?
Fire them and get new members.
Actually , I was thinking of putting up a news sort of advert about new spot openings on PC's front page. Just wondering if its worth or not.

Users who are viewing this thread