Few Ideas For Next EA Version......How is it???????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Cricket 2005 has achieved a great level...Infact I played BLIC2005 but the graphics was not up to EA level graphics....EA graphics are superb.....but some more features tht could be added(may be in next version)are:

1) Viewing pitch before the start of every game like what every captain do before every match in reality.

2)Then Toss with refree and two captains.

3)Super-sub rule which is introduced recently and powerplays.

4)Then Drinks break(With Vechicles coming in adn players having some drinks).

5)Then ball changes(Taking new ball).

6)Then injuries while playing itself due to ball hits etc(The same feature of 2004cricket needing some enhancement i.e. while playing)

7)Presentation cermony

8)Database concept( The player's statistics must be updated as he plays.For eg: Sachin Tendulkar best score is 241. If Sachin can get 241 above in the game then his best score,average and others have to be updated).

9)Team competition i.e. Ranklist table for teams with points even for players can make the game to be almost 100% realistic.

10)Viewwing scores of other match while playing.

11)All the stadiums (As in cricket2004) must be included.

12)The commentary should be made more realistic with atleast 4 commentators per match.

13)The focus of camera when playing not only should focus batsmen and bowler but also should focus the audience with the flags,commentarybox,stadium light,moon, and all the fielders.( As the real Cameraman do in the real match).

NOTE : The features 8,9 and 10 (Database, ranklist, viewing other match's score) are there in ICC Cricket Captain 2005.So I think that it would not be that difficult for EA to introduce those features.

14)Hawk eye

15)The fieliding present in EA2005 should be improved a lot!!!

16)In 2005, either all the audience are standing and clapping or all are sitting!!!! This should be improved....becos all cannot support the two teams especially when India and Pakistan playing!!!!

17)No matter whatever the match is played,even bangladesh Vs USA, stadium is completely full!!!! This has to be changed!!!

18)The winning celebrations has to be changed according to the level i.e winning the ordinary league matches from worldcup final should be different!!!

19) I found the gameplay of BLIC is good,how about this:
" BLIC gameplay + ICC CRICKET CAPTAIN schedule + EAgraphics = EA2006/07"

20)There is a bug in day/night matches...i.e,either its a full daymatch(no problem) or its a full night match( with the clock showing 3.40PM,its completely dark with stars in the sky..........).I dont understand this logic!!!! So this needs to be improved.

21) I saw one of my friend in this forum suggesting for different speed limit for different bowlers.... That can be added.

22)There are some weakpoints for CPU:
With a legspinner,bowl around a wicket,the negativeline, Just cpu doesnt knw how to play and leaves it of,so i can bowl the cpu out for very low scores(even for 20-30) at times.
with the fast bowler just bowl the yorker, CPU tries it to pad it off which leads to bowled or LBWs!!!!

WHAT I TRY TO SAY IS THERE SHOULD BE A COMPETATIVE CPU!!!! This is a two man's game,we should not feel that user can dominate cpu always.....

23)Batsmen should be able to change hats/caps while batting whenever possible.

24)The career mode from BLIC has to be included.

25)The pitch Report should be real as in real game(i.e, a man pressing the pitch and predicting the conditions).

26)The pitch parameters should be real(eg: It should be difficult to play under lights)

These are my few suggestions that striked my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you say about this????????????????

Cricket_60

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice ideas but there is alreay a thread for suggestions on the next EA cricket game.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
listen...There already is a same thread....So post everything you want to see in the next game in that thread....Any MOD please cloze this thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread