fiel editor is just ahead

faraz haider

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys,
today i contact to sam and he tell me that he has finished his work on field editor so he may release it soon.

loz185

School Cricketer
Great stuff...

Any more news on this anyone?? I think with this we should be able to get rid of that damn runout bug...

Cannot wait :)

Rahul

International Cricketer
that's gr8 news!! really looking forward to it!!

madmattg

International Cricketer
Needs to be incorporated into the online play.

You could set the field, now that would help some.

manojkumar_ms

Club Cricketer
Give Sam sometime. What he is doing is favour to all without taking money unlike EA sports( Errors Arts Sports) did. Give him some time. May be he is also looking into mnor things too or working into depth of it. Have patience result will be very sweet.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
You cant always blame EA...cuz they have made some of the best computer/video games ever!
its just that the cricket series doesnt seem to be in par with the other games.

Maybe its due to the fact that the demand for a cricket game is not much. only from the very very few cricketing nations.

I myself am a footie fan first, tennis fan second, snooker fan third, and cricket is sharing fourth place along with formula 1 and moto gp.

Last edited:

faraz haider

International Cricketer
hi guys,
iam sorry announce that field editor will not come to us because when i and tusti both conntact sam he just said to us that he has not started the thread with an upcoming field editor with some of his screenshots in which all players are on the pitch fielding there and he had uptill never try to make a field editor

Users who are viewing this thread