fiel editor is just ahead

manojkumar_ms

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by scootstiener
ya u right manjokumar. i think i chat with another sam

Even you talked to another Sam previously but he told you of field editor hence you started this thread. Now the question is the Sam who told you about field editor, where is he?

manojkumar_ms

Club Cricketer
Its okay if he had fun on us but atleast we can knwo that who is he? And even he attached some attractive images here of his fielder on the pitch. Where is he?

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The person who posted the screenies was the real SAM.The thing is, he only said "I found a way to edit fields" but never said that he'll make an editor or so.I think it was tutsi who made assumptions that he is coming up with an editor and ppl followed.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Originally posted by Pat
The person who posted the screenies was the real SAM.The thing is, he only said "I found a way to edit fields" but never said that he'll make an editor or so.I think it was tutsi who made assumptions that he is coming up with an editor and ppl followed.

well no offence but u have got no right to blame anything on me. i was not the one starting threads about the field editor.

it was abvious that if sam has found a way to edit the fields then maybe he'' make an editor.

i and ste just talked to the wrong sam.

faraz haider

International Cricketer
ya just dont blame anyone i was the one who started the tread so dont blame tusti blame me coz i started this tread

manojkumar_ms

Club Cricketer
Forget it scootstiener, when there is no field editor lets forget it. Dont talk about it. Close the thread. If there is any chance of field editor we will again start talking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread