FIFA 07 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Which one of these is the better soccer game in your opinion?

• Total voters

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Funnily enough, all of the above kit changin etc. can be done simply by downloading a new option file. I was suprised to see all the teams in the game with all the up to date transfers after a 500kb download!

http://downloads.gamingaccess.com/index.php?file_id=12899

This one I definately recommend. Just replace the file in C:/My Documents/Konami

But remember to back up your original!

Yeah, them Option Files are great arent they?! They have line ups, Transfers, Kits..the whole thing.

'Cept faces right?

I downloaded a diff. one though. Looks better - but the link you gave seems newer. Meh, Iam happy with the one I have so I'll keep it.

The complete Kitserver features Kits, Hair, Faces, Stadiums, Balls and Boots.

How biga downlaod is that beauty then?

Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Ok, So Iam looking for a complete Kit Server eh? Evo Web here I come.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I hope this versus thread is for next and current-gen 07 series of football games?

Because PES KILLS FIFA on current-gen without patches that is and when patched what can I say....FIFA looks a joke in front of it the graphics annimations and all just look funny!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
PES kills Fifa on next-gen too...
The videos of Fifa are not at all impressive to me, and I don't know what other people like in them. It isn't like football.

Well, I've played the demo and it seems pretty damn realistic, and PES may beat it but it certainly doesnt kill it!

Plus you can't say until youv played both!

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Haha, I love this...Two people, backing to different things.

Punk v Madman

This has been going on for ages in three different threads lol

Anyways, does anyone know where I can find a Gameplay video of the PC version of PES2008?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Lol ah just read the other thread, you can't possible feel how it plays by not playing it and I can tell you it feel much different to 07...check the 08 thread...

lancashire666

International Coach
i voted for fifa as ive not got pes6, in the past ive always been a pro evo fan, but fifa 07 is the best fifa game by a mile, huge improvment on past games, i was so impressed i bought it after 1 go at a mates house

Users who are viewing this thread