Final:- New South Wales Speed Blitz Bules VS Trinidad and Tobaggo at Hyderabad. Updtd wth LIVE Pics

angryangy

ICC Chairman
now T&T have to make a quick turnaround and get ready for the domestic one day season which starts in 5 days. I wonder if they will be exhausted from this or can they repeat this effort at home.
Maybe they can buy some mad rehab machines with their 1.3 million

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
now T&T have to make a quick turnaround and get ready for the domestic one day season which starts in 5 days. I wonder if they will be exhausted from this or can they repeat this effort at home.

Certainly can't wait to see what KP does. NSW only go slightly better with 3 more days to prepare for their first domestic game of the season.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Maybe they can buy some mad rehab machines with their 1.3 million

ahahahah maybe, I'm sure some guys will get some rest. T&T probably have the most depth in the Caribbean.

They might just be playing with a hangover in their 1st match because I expect a big party for them when they get home from India.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Congrats NSW, well deserved winners in the end. I've just seen the highlights and without Brett Lee's innings T&T may have walked to a very easy target.

irottev

School Cricketer
Brett Lee, great all-round effort. That's what class cricketers do, step up when it's needed. I'm a fan of Lee, always have been. He's a good guy and a great player.

rocklara

International Coach
Great tournament overall, good win for NSW, but even better for T&T as they got to get some invaluable experience against world class performers Lee, Clarke and co. It augurs well for their T20 experience, I believe they can tour the world in T20 cricket. Kudos to both teams!

nikhil_99

International Coach
The best performance by Lee was reserved for finals,it was terrific performance by lee specially with the bat,and he got 2 wickets and gave only 10 runs in 2overs,impressive...

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Umm..!! What a match I've seen with my Naked Eyes..!!
Binga was humongous....
I put up a banner "Binga!, V R here 4 U"
He saw my many times... he even sometimes kept a "Namaaskar" in Indian style...
I'll even upload some pics after some time......

Binnu added 19 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Well, these are some pics which I managed to Capture....
21kaxqp.jpg

vrsumw.jpg

23jsdqe.jpg

2ijohg7.jpg

15qrhu8.jpg

1zftwte.jpg

eg94qw.jpg

2eb5m9y.jpg

24d1m4g.jpg

msp4n.jpg

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Some of the pictures are a bit blurred and some are only half loading for some reason but you got some nice pics there. Whos the #47 on the boundary there.

Last edited:

Spinksy

School Cricketer
Some of the pictures are a bit blurred and some are only half loading for some reason but you got some nice pics there. Whos the #47 on the boundary there.

I'm pretty sure that's Dwayne Bravo. :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Cool. I just don't know what numbers the players wear, except for like Hauritz's International number of 43 and I can't tell cause I can't see his face.

Users who are viewing this thread