Review: First Impressions of DB14 on PC

Orangzeb

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
the cutscenes are now better but still need some work e.x A long replay isn't shown from the beginning and sometimes there isn't even a replay on fall of wicket. hope these will be fixed in patch 3.

zaff4444

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Playing DBC14 on an Alienware X51...

Initially had controller issues so decided to nip up to PC World and get an XBOX360 wireless controller for Windows and so glad I did.

After mastering the batting and getting there on the bowling I find the new control system the best thing BA could have done, it's miles more realistic, gives you a challenge and does actually make you work for your runs... building a total is definitly the key.

To be honest this is probably the most complete cricket game you will ever buy and the only way it can be bettered is for BA to better it themselves, I love the in game tutorial, the ability to download teams & players and create your own tournaments and pretty much everything is editable.

Just one thing I haven't seen is no-balls has anybody else seen this yet? but other than that I have no real gripes about the game...

The best on the market and will be hard to beat it to be honest !!:cheers

Many time's No ball's were bowled since i first played DBC14.

bilal4saji

School Cricketer
plz tell me how to variate line of the bowling............how to bowl wide outside off stump.....all my bowls are going straight

When pressing release button "R" up, you have to press it 1 o clock for inside line and 11 O clock for outside line, the wider you push, the wider the ball will be. Mostly works out while bowling full length balls with slips on

micgrech

Club Captain
Hi Ross.

Quick question for you. I have purchased PC version aswell. Lot smoother than PS3, like it much better.

I see that in the PC version we have the option to view "Big Eye" in the BARS menu.

In addition to this is there any possibility of having Big Ant's equivilent to Hot Spot as an option aswell.

The Graphics in the game are great however we hardly ever get to see them during normal game play.

Cheers

Any comments about my post?

Cheers

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You paragraph well and have lovely commas?

chak

Club Cricketer
camera

it wil be good if they added one more camera for batting..

broadcast close batting camera , more closer to batsman from front. like Ea sports. :) :yes

hiatus

School Cricketer
definitely seeing a difference in the 360 and pc versions. In my first year in career, I was getting 20-30 runs in each match. On the pc, first match, I scored 78*. Its so easy to score. Maybe I should go to the next level from pro, but in 360 I was finding pro challenging.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Rock925

School Cricketer
Windowed mode????