FM Pentagon Challenge Thread

FM13
Leagues currently loaded: South Africa (NFD and above), South Korea (National League and above), United States (MLS) & Colombia (Primera B and above).

Got a job at 11th-placed Chungju Hummel on July 15th 2012.

Need to update post 1 with Chungju Hummel (National League) South Korea July 2012

Oh sorry man haha. Errrrrr joined them after 13 games in 11th. Still in 11th after 19. Media prediction isn't much higher, I don't think.

Left Chungju Hummel at contract end (Dec 31st 2012). Torrid time in South Korea, struggled to tell the difference between the players' names. Left there and applied for all and sundry. Ended up getting a job in Colombia with Academia in Torneo Postob?n. Season starts in 5 days, and we're predicted 18th. Dear Lord.

My Asia Champions League quest will have to be on hold for the time being.

Will post up my first update of the 2013 season soon. It's started pretty well.

What date did you join Academia, Ben?

I'm tempted to just run a game and see how I go. It'll be slow progress but hopefully I can get through some game-time.

Version: FM12 (Some update by _pro) - Updated transfers, leagues, co-efficients, new wonderkids etc.

Current Leagues Loaded: (Those with no leagues specified means to the bottom league available)

Australia, Chile (First Division), China, Czech Republic, England (League 1+), Italy (Serie B+), Mexico, Russia, Scotland (First Divison+), South Africa, Ukraine

----------

And decided to go with semi pro difficulty.

Users who are viewing this thread