Football Transfers Thread

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, as much as I despise Man Utd, I have to say that they are a better team than Real Madrid. At times, Real can look incapable of beating Everton. And that is saying something!

I agree though, Ronaldo's 'style of play' would be best suited in La Liga.

sachin

International Coach
A diving pussy...hmmm...sounds very spanish to me.Man U is a better team and Ma U plays in a better league.I'd rather watch the A league than the Spanish league.

sachin

International Coach
But they really suck now.Why do i say they REALLY suck?Well with all that talent you'd think they'd completely dominate competition,but no,they can hardly make second place.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
sachin said:
But they really suck now.Why do i say they REALLY suck?Well with all that talent you'd think they'd completely dominate competition,but no,they can hardly make second place.
Even when they arent doing well, they are still in contention for 2nd and 3rd place. I mean, this past season was one of the most disappointing ones ever for Real Madrid, yet they finish in the top four.

Besides all teams go through such patches. Milan and Barcelona, two of Europe's elite clubs, were struggling to even qualify for the Champions League, not so long ago.

themuel1

International Coach
m_vaughan said:
Just for the record, Real have won more trophies than Man U ever will.

As usual your opinion means so much to me :rolleyes: What a wild statement to make. How can you say that and be serious? Real Madrid could be relegated next season for all we know. Would you still support them then?........

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
IloveGilly said:
EPL is the best league to watch by far.

When Chelsea's money started to take the piss, the EPL is now longer the most exciting IMO.

Liverpool not making any more moves for players atm, but hopefully Mark Gonzalez can get a work permit.

Sureshot

Executive member
The EPL is still an exciting league imo. The standard of football has improved if anything since Abramovichs intervention (He originally wanted Spurs).

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Stay on topic please guys, this is the transfer thread not the football thread.

Newcastle in a bid for Heskey (?4.5M) is one rumor of note I found today

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Well it definatley said ?4.5M :p (It may turn out to be ?6M but the rumor I heard said 4.5M)

BBC Sport says Spurs will finalise a move for Didier Zokora from St Etienne leaving the way clear for Carrick to Join Man Utd. Mahamadou Diarra will not be joining Man Utd this summer according to Gerrad Houllier.

It also reports Liverpool have been given permission (finally) to talk to Simao.

Sureshot

Executive member
Kev said:
Stay on topic please guys, this is the transfer thread not the football thread.

Newcastle in a bid for Heskey (?4.5M) is one rumor of note I found today

Did you go to an American-English school? ;)

Back on topic.

Heskey?

For that money, well he's not a bad player, he's no goal scorer but he is a handful.

Far better options around though.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Well if Ramon Calderon wins the presidential elections at Real Madrid, then Cesc Fabregas will make a ?7M move from Arsenal to the Spanish capital.

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
Sanz says he'll bring in Emerson, Carrick, and Zambrotta if he wins.
Calderon claims that Kaka and Robben are in the mix along with Cesc.
And del Bosque is rumored to be on his way back as well.

These guys will do anything to win the elections! :D

Users who are viewing this thread