Football Transfers Thread

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It was deadline day yesterday and nothing posted since 25th August?

giphy.gif

Birmingham ended up with 14 new signings, I cannot discuss this with myself..!

D

Deleted member 46200

giphy.gif

Maybe someone who knows something about football will come along soon... ? Jen is in Germany looking at gearboxes... ???? I think.

D

Deleted member 46200

giphy.gif

But no disrespect... Do you think she will want to discuss soccer when Arsenal have basically had a fire sale!!! Yep watched it and I can't believe there could be so much excitement over a human being going to sit on the Man City bench... !

If truth be told the guys on here are too scared to engage with the girls and the girls crave real men to chat to, very sad. What's the problem we don't bite and it'll help your conversational experience... Come on lads, engage with us...!!!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
But no disrespect... Do you think she will want to discuss soccer when Arsenal have basically had a fire sale!!! Yep watched it and I can't believe there could be so much excitement over a human being going to sit on the Man City bench... !

If truth be told the guys on here are too scared to engage with the girls and the girls crave real men to chat to, very sad. What's the problem we don't bite and it'll help your conversational experience... Come on lads, engage with us...!!!

But its not any bench its the Man City bench, you have lived here long enough to surely now appreciate how wettingly exciting that is for men, get with it!!

You simply need to get up to speed with your Chokeslams, facebusters and piledrivers and the boys will be putty in your hands......!

D

Deleted member 46200

But its not any bench its the Man City bench, you have lived here long enough to surely now appreciate how wettingly exciting that is for men, get with it!!

You simply need to get up to speed with your Chokeslams, facebusters and piledrivers and the boys will be putty in your hands......!
So these men love getting things in their backsides... ?

I'm talking splinters from weeks sitting on a wooden bench, what were you thinking... ?

D

Deleted member 46200

Is it me or is this about making statements and not then debating it... ? I can only learn if you debate not make statements and run away... !!!! Come on.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
if they didn't find a worthy replacement, then yes.

So, UEFA are finally awake.

Uefa opens formal FFP investigation into PSG’s transfer activity | Football | The Guardian

Is it me or is this about making statements and not then debating it... ? I can only learn if you debate not make statements and run away... !!!! Come on.

But making statements then doing nothing is what men do best, and heck football is only most global game so why should there be any discussion..?

Anyway...

UEFA (governing body of European football) have financial fair play rules which roughly means clubs need to break even end of each financial year when comparing income to out goings.

Paris st germain has just spent record £200million on Neymar meaning highly unlikely they will meet fair play rules so UEFA are investigating. Not sure what powers they have to do about it if their rules are broken but they need to do something as money in football is out of control...

P

PVFCashley

But making statements then doing nothing is what men do best, and heck football is only most global game so why should there be any discussion..?

Anyway...

UEFA (governing body of European football) have financial fair play rules which roughly means clubs need to break even end of each financial year when comparing income to out goings.

Paris st germain has just spent record £200million on Neymar meaning highly unlikely they will meet fair play rules so UEFA are investigating. Not sure what powers they have to do about it if their rules are broken but they need to do something as money in football is out of control...

Also about to spend 160 million on mbappe, or whatever his name is.

Users who are viewing this thread