Football Transfers Thread

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
I have never said you do bite. And since the Ask me anything threads members are starting to ask Caropants opinion on subjects, but it is a slow burner.
You warming to her litte ways such a little sweet heart. Although next ashes I would like to see who she follows.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You warming to her litte ways such a little sweet heart. Although next ashes I would like to see who she follows.

cricket debate will be at its peak when the Ashes comes around so if you don't like what you see here, come back in November and you will be fine :p

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
I got this one wrong sorry I was thinking Adam Chicksen no idea why. Looking at wikipedia Clayton Donaldson a good journeyman forward.

Yup perfect way of describing him really. If you have Sky you can watch him for yourself on Friday night as the big Championship guns are put on the box early to draw in the viewers (ahem)

So, is Sanchez staying put then, or deadline day transfer...?

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Yup perfect way of describing him really. If you have Sky you can watch him for yourself on Friday night as the big Championship guns are put on the box early to draw in the viewers (ahem)

So, is Sanchez staying put then, or deadline day transfer...?
It is all a game so will have to see if he really likes Arsenal then he'll stay only time will tell.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
It is all a game so will have to see if he really likes Arsenal then he'll stay only time will tell.

my gut tell me he wants to leave, but Wenger will put his foot down and he will reluctantly stay.....

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
my gut tell me he wants to leave, but Wenger will put his foot down and he will reluctantly stay.....
Well if he does go then Arsenal will have acrap season without him we'd be light going forward. I hope he stays however, if he goes then Wenger should follow him out this is priority number one to keep Sanchez!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Well if he does go then Arsenal will have acrap season without him we'd be light going forward. I hope he stays however, if he goes then Wenger should follow him out this is priority number one to keep Sanchez!

Yeah or if Wenger is prepared to let him go, I hope he has a replacement lined up. Bit like United you are short on resources if get any injuries..

baldrick

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I just love the fact someone remembers Marco Boogers! Though we all know Ali Dia was the best ever.

Users who are viewing this thread