Football Transfers Thread

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Holy crap I think we've actually signed Ozil.

Biggest PL signing of the summer. Giroud and Walcott will score 40 goals between them assuming we don't get Ba or another striker.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, it seems to be done. Seen it both on BBC and ESPN. I still think Moyes should've gone for him while the chance was still there. From what I heard he was slightly reluctant to join Arsenal and would've preferred United..

It would've turned out how Kagawa did if he went there I'm sure. Welbeck would be played ahead of him.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
So Arsenal sign the best player in the league and we're still after Fellaini? FFS.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Real Madrid are idiots really. Specifically the fans since they forced this.

Ozil is better than Bale and only 6 months older. It just makes no sense.

This could still work out for Man Utd though, Bale will go there either next window or the window after when he fails at Madrid.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Selling Fellaini and signing Fernando Reges as replacement. Everton have got a great deal here.

Can't believe United have been utter n00bs in this transfer window though.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Madrid brought in Kaka to replace Sneijder. Then they brought in Ozil to cover Kaka(during his injury layoff). Now they brought Isco and Bale, essentially narrowing down Ozil's first team place. I just don't see why Ozil should lose his first team place, he's class and almost always kept Kaka to the bench.

They're not so wise at using their gifted players. Kaka's out on free, which is ridiculous for the once world's costliest footballer, but glad it worked out well for him.

Ozil doesn't deserve to go imo. But if a team pays his clause then it's a tremendous deal, and quite a loss for madrid.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Madrid brought in Kaka to replace Sneijder. Then they brought in Ozil to cover Kaka(during his injury layoff). Now they brought Isco and Bale, essentially narrowing down Ozil's first team place. I just don't see why Ozil should lose his first team place, he's class and almost always kept Kaka to the bench.

They're not so wise at using their gifted players. Kaka's out on free, which is ridiculous for the once world's costliest footballer, but glad it worked out well for him.

Ozil doesn't deserve to go imo. But if a team pays his clause then it's a tremendous deal, and quite a loss for madrid.

Illarramendi.....

thedon5

Panel of Selectors

The fans want Bale, and since it's Real Madrid they get Bale. They need money from somewhere, and they are getting it from Ozil. It's no clause involved, Real Madrid just have no choice and have to sell.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He's a defensive mid.

I meant that he's here too. :p

Kaka free ! :eek: What the hell ! this is nonsense , total nonsense , there isn't any limit to the stupidity of idiots ! err!

I can't believe what I've just read , very poor business from Madrid....:facepalm:(

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
According to Guillem Balague, Man Utd are closing in on Herrera - for ?36 m.

Man Utd still shoe-ins to win the title, right:D.

Users who are viewing this thread