For all people...

Howzat

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
...That say things like "I don't like the scores in BLIC 2005 (eg. 29/7 in one screen) it makes it look like it has dumb AI etc...Cricket 2005 has the same thing, the bad scores in BLIC 2005 was from very early screens but it seems Cricket 2005 has the same old dumb AI :rolleyes:

http://www.planetcricket.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=5&pos=48

Also i don't think Lee bowls 133km :p

Last edited:

gold639

International Coach
Exactly.

Codemasters themselves said that tweaking the AI is the last thing they do.

sunil ojha

Club Cricketer
I think that when any one take screenshots at that time they just play any shot ( which can lead to loose a wicket ) so that they can take picture. That's why i don't think there is any problem in BLIC AI atleast.

jimbob

Club Cricketer
they will sort out the ai if they need ta they r puttin alot into BLIC n cric 2005

Howzat

Club Cricketer
sunil ojha said:
I think that when any one take screenshots at that time they just play any shot ( which can lead to loose a wicket ) so that they can take picture. That's why i don't think there is any problem in BLIC AI atleast.

I guess i didn't put my point accross that well, what i mean is we saw the dodgy scores in BLIC in very early screenshots which means they would probably have more time to get the AI up to scratch. Where as EA cricket 2005 has still got these problems with less 2 months untill release...

Anil Dharani

Club Cricketer
In the EA screenshot, I think the CPU is bowling. So you can expect those scores with all the reasons bwing put above. They had to take screens. Look where the batsman is standing while playing the shot, you can guess the user is batting rather then bowling.

taxial

School Cricketer
Its really hard to actually pick apart each game with complex things like scores from pictures alone. The people who capture the screen shots are looking for good action pics (and are more than likely in the marketing department). You'll notice that 99% of the scores in either game will be very low because nobody is actually playing the game to play it, they are playing the game to get some good action shots.

Hero

Club Captain
I think when they take such screen shots they just play carelessly and play different difficult shots to check it.So hopefully ai will be tweaked at the end and will be much better.

Users who are viewing this thread