a cricket gaming fan should act like one....

sarwan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
maybe bcoz you would close your eyes after hitting the ball.have u seen the display when a fielder throws the ball,the arm comes so slow,the fluidity isnt there.i have been to many rugby forums.most of them r of the opinion that the gameplay is quite fast in rugby 2005.lot better than rugby 2004.rugby 2004 was exactly like cricket 2004(graphicwise).so,....is my thinking wrong??

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I can think of some differences between the producers which seem important to me. Codies have an official forum where a community liaison posts and has assured us that if there are any major bugs Codies will release a patch. This is pretty consistent with what Codies have done for other games if there have been problems. By contrast Cricket2004 was released and all information from EA dried up. When the three biggest C2k4 forums sent EA and HB a joint e-mail detailing bugs and asking for a patch we didn't even receive an acknowledgement.
I don't think it's possible to judge anything from screenshots alone and as I've consistently said I would take graphics of the quality of an early snes game if the gameplay was spot on. Personally I will buy BLIC because I think Codies deserve a chance and they've clearly tried to make a very good game. Equally because I believe they will deal with any bugs post-release. I have no intention, though, of buying Cricket2005 until I've heard from a lot of different people that it is much better than Cricket2004 and BLIC.

Users who are viewing this thread