Answers to Questions to EA Sports Producer Andrew Wilson

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I think also if there'll be a demo. A movie is interesting but what good is it. The Cricket 2004 intro movie certainly looked pretty cool...on first look... I bet you they will just give us the introduction movie.

fanirama

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Some good feedback from Andrew Wilson.

Summer is gonna be good for all cricket gaming enthusiasts !!!

The movie is good. A demo would be spectacular from either BLIC or EA C2K5

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Iam excited about the graphics part oc C2k5 too but what about implementing some new features ! BLIC have decided to include hawkeye , career mode , licences by ICC for the WC 2003 and ICCCT 2004 but EA are not commenting about something new being implemented . It may work to their advantag and we may get a good game but atm BLIC has a slight edge

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
The Bugs

About Answers to Andrew, i can say that there is always bugs in games, not only cricket but all and the bugs will be there always, so dont worry about that just enjoy the game. and i am looking for both games EA Cricket 2005 and Brian Lara Cricket.

steppie

Club Cricketer
aditya123 said:
Iam excited about the graphics part oc C2k5 too but what about implementing some new features ! BLIC have decided to include hawkeye , career mode , licences by ICC for the WC 2003 and ICCCT 2004 but EA are not commenting about something new being implemented . It may work to their advantag and we may get a good game but atm BLIC has a slight edge

and brian lara 2005 has official umpires guys ..and guess what they have 6 commentretors in the game like real match.so they will rotate commentry in the game

akira2291

Club Cricketer
andrew_nixon said:
He also must be asked wether they'll release a patch if there are any bugs in the game.

again.... a important question. im not sure, but i have in backmind, that there wont be a demo for C2005 - i have read it here in the forum anywhere - isnt it so? :what

iaq

Club Cricketer
I think graphics is the one department EA should work on.... and lets be fair.. they can't compete the class of codemasters

Dydl

Club Cricketer
Some people have said things about the bugs etc that could be in Cricket 2005, I was just wondering who will be getting Cricket 2005?

sunil ojha

Club Cricketer
I think all the questions of Andrew Nixon should be included as he asks very good questions and it will be good to see the answers of Andrew Wilson on that. ( BTW only difference of three letters in the names of both :D )

Last edited:

tomcress2000

Club Cricketer
I think everyone needs to be weary of the answers this guy is giving. He lied before so he could quite easily be lying again (which he clearly already is doing with his very first answer). The way they just completely ignored their customers after the release of the previous game was a joke. I certanly wont be buying the game on release, im gonna wait and see what the bugs are and whether, after release, there is any response from EA with regards patches etc.

T20

Panel of Selectors
my question: will you be releasing a demo?

then again guess I know the answer :D

Users who are viewing this thread