For Everyone with the dreaded MISSING TEXTURE problem!

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, rather than always asking if something works, try it out for yourself!! Really, how hard is it to download it and run it. If it helps it helps, if it doesn't that you have to live with a shoddy card, simple.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Maxkarter said:
Well, rather than always asking if something works, try it out for yourself!! Really, how hard is it to download it and run it. If it helps it helps, if it doesn't that you have to live with a shoddy card, simple.

Exactly ... stupid mee :cool: :cool:

:cheers

afridi110

School Cricketer
Hello fellaws

I have a nVIDIA RIVA TNT 2 M64 Model Pro Card, with 32 MB RAM, and I followed the steps as were given by Dexter, but, when I click RUN on the 3d-Analyze, software, nothing happens

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Nothing happins .. the cricket 2005 folder opens :(

dexter

School Cricketer
Afridi,
Download version 2.26, i've provided the link in an earlier post.

Usy,
Maybe you could try playing around with your Display options in control panel, or just download new DirectX and gfx card drivers.

sukh

Club Cricketer
will it work with the new version 2.36?

biks76

Club Cricketer
Nothing happens with 3d analyze v236!can anyone please tell me how to get textures?i also downloaded Daemon-tools but i dont know which file to load?anyone please!

biks76

Club Cricketer
It is a legal copy.I had earlier downloaded the demo from the ea sports site and it was the same.I thought maybe it was under development or something.then i bought BLIC direct from codematers and now i have bought the game from ea store and it has the same problem.i got no reply from ea people and then on this site, i found a thread which said about using daemon tools for cricket 2005.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/tools/3d_analyze/

This link is working friend!!!! I had texture missing problem!!! But i downloaded 3D anlayser 2.26. I m hvng NOMORE problems!!! I m enjoying the game!!!

2.) select Cricket 2005.exe from the folder where u hve installed the game(using the SELECT button in exe option in 3D analyzer)

3.) Check the box against Emulate DXT Textures

4.) Double click on run option in 3D analyzer(THIS IS IMPORTANT), and have fun!!

Last edited:

biks76

Club Cricketer
Nah, still the same.the double click on run does nothing,an hour glass appears and then nothing.Boohoo!i wish there was a way i cud get my money back from EA!anything else?

biks76

Club Cricketer
Surendar.YOU ARE THE MAN!i kept on clicking and it worked!I thank you from bottom of my heart.and just for the record, i have no malice now against any game developing big name companies who have zero percent customer complaint.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ur welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the game and have fun :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread