Free Cricket Management Games

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Don't know if anyone here knows about all these, I know Battrick is popular, but I prefer a couple of the others. They are all online multiplayer cricket management games with similar features.

Battrick - Welcome to Battrick

Old game, looking a bit dated, but has good features, I like the 3 day matches, and the engine seems to work well enough. Won't go into a big list of features, am assuming everyone knows about them. Has 3 day matches, 50 over games, and 20/20's, also can sign youth players or dabble on the transfer market and arrange friendlies.

Cricket Championship - Free Online Cricket Management Game

Much nicer interface than Battrick, has some good features, picking a team is super easy (players are rated out of 100 in a few simple attributes and can be compared at a glance), but tactics can be quite in depth if you want them to be. Has 4 day games and 50 over games, and also friendlies. Has a draft for new players, and a transfer market, and training for your squad (which is very easy to set up).

From the Pavilion

Again a nice interface, and also has some nice features. Has a Youth squad that plays 40 over cricket, and a senior team that plays 50 over matches and 20/20s, and also friendlies. Has an academy for new/young players, and a transfer market. Choosing bowling orders is a lot better than Battrick, you have way more control over it, though it is all very simple and easy to look at.

Stumped! Free Multiplayer Online Cricket Management Game

The last one I tried, ugly interface but fun enough if you are obsessed with cricket like me. Has the same competition structures as From the Pavilion (youth team, etc). Choosing bowling orders is also in depth, but a pain to set up at first, and very ugly. Has training and transfers like all the others, and if you get round the ugliness is probably a fun enough game.

All fairly fun stuff, ensures I always have a game or two to check on each day when I'm bored. Basically all the games have similar features, though some do it better than others and have additional little things here and there that make them interesting.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Have tried these games out a bit longer now, and the one I enjoy by far the most is Cricket Championship, we have a group over in the Leagues section playing friendlies if anyone is interesting.

Cricket Championship is a great game, free, and has all the features the others have, plus a load more options, and is by far the best presented of them I think.

Cricket Championship - Free Online Cricket Management Game

Users who are viewing this thread