the umpire signal as free hit rounding his hand in air around

:banana2
:clap:clap

William1692

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I guess the idea is good but will it actual be released soon? It seems a little pointless when they are doing absolutely nothing in publicity of the game

coolz_hari

International Coach
I don't think this game ever gonna release. They will never reply anything regarding game release.They should be active & take everyone's opinion if their game ever gonna hit

International Coach
i agree,dont think this game will release.

baba08

School Cricketer
i agree as well dont think they plan to release the game so we all should forget about it and move on

Omi

School Cricketer
but i'm looking forward to its rival Ashes Cricket 2009!!!!! turning out to b a brilliant game

udmein

School Cricketer
The bigget qustion rises that when will the game release.Then we will think abt everything.

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer
hay guyz i send them message abut when this game come out i today got mesage from them and they said dis (Hello Ramiz,

Thanks for writing in and for your concern and questions regarding Cricket Revolution. Rest assured the project is very much alive and kicking and you’ll be hearing a lot more news and updates shortly.

Regards,

Mindstorm Studios.)

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
hay guyz i send them message abut when this game come out i today got mesage from them and they said dis (Hello Ramiz,

Thanks for writing in and for your concern and questions regarding Cricket Revolution. Rest assured the project is very much alive and kicking and you?ll be hearing a lot more news and updates shortly.

Regards,

Mindstorm Studios.)

No offence but they probably say that to everyone that emails them

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer
bro i dont know much,but i think they have problim of regist bec brain lara and ea will come soon wich mean they have problim,in style of there writing its mean mabe other company wich registerd dont alow them not realise dis game mabe after ashes cricket 2009 dis game will be able ,to come i m 100 % shure they have register problim,

niral

School Cricketer
Since I've heard of this game, I've visited their website 948 times (According to Google). Hoping to hear something positive every time I visit.

But have just given up:mad

Users who are viewing this thread