Friday the thirteenth spooky voodoo vision

sorry but i dont think its a good idea bcoz cricket isnt a joke or this isnt a fantasy game:rolleyes

I would like to refer you to the second quote in my sig, Thanks.

I have a 3rd picture to exclusively reveal, not sure who from the Planet Cricket team these are though? ;)

super-mario-brothers-9.jpg

This voodoo picture just made me think for a moment about EA Sports Cricket 2002, Brian Lara Cricket 99 etc!

not sure who from the Planet Cricket team these are though?

One of them is MattW because he LOVES 80s style shoulder pads... Definitely Matt.

U will give us something on a friday ... right Ross ! No matter how much u will deny but u always give us something !!! Thanx a lot !!! Especially for the Biggs Photo :lol

You always give us something on Fridays. That looks funny and scary.

So next Friday the 20th,we will get CA.
hope we get release date last Friday of this month which is 27th. By that day, the so called early September would have been ended without any features revealed by them.

Haha very apt mode for today :) Make the bowler to bowl a football now :D

----------

Imagine a head injury with this mode!

Or probably when youn get hit on body, you get swollen like this and you are allowed to play in the line up only when you are back to normal looking one :p

what the heck atleast tell us release date we are not here for comedy or horror movie rosssss

only 4 pages long thread...showing lost interest in these kind of funny sort of screenshots (no,no i am not sureshy :@ please) :D

only 4 pages long thread...showing lost interest in these kind of funny sort of screenshots (no,no i am not sureshy :@ please) :D

offcourse, you're not.. you're a far more senior member :thumbs..
maybe the other way round? you no him, he is you? :rolleyes :p ..
But seriously, Ross declared time ahead that there's nothing this friday.. But Still, Thanks to someone who mentioned Friday the 13th, and we got these to laugh at.. losing interest in these screens was never a concern of anyone of us.. It's just a good laugh. We are having a Game Studio owner here, sharing screens just because he loves cricket and the members of this forum.. Not that these are in the game or marketing etc.. We could even have got nothing as per previous statements..Appreciate it maybe? :rolleyes

Even I am starting to lose interest in this game now. I appriciate all the work Ross has done to give us atleast something in these past fridays but I don't think there was anything useful screenshot or video. I am pretty sure I am not getting this game for bobbleheads. Oh well, GTA V is only 4 days away...

Users who are viewing this thread